[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here have experience with Inuit/Eskimo people? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Does anyone here have experience with Inuit/Eskimo people? What are they like? They seem like they must have some of the shittiest lives but I've never met one.
>>
>>76268505
nicest people you will ever meet super quiet
>>
File: udsatte.jpg (64KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
udsatte.jpg
64KB, 960x541px
You can find them on every street corner in trashy areas of Copenhagen drinking till they pass out on some park bench. Muslims like to harass them
>>
>>76268652
Do the ones in Copenhagen come from Greenland I guess? Why would the Muslims fuck with them?
>>
>>76268837
Greenland has some serious social issues and a lot of the alcoholics and troublemakers end up emigrating to Denmark because Greenland isn't able to give them adequate help/support.

I've personally met or known about quite a few Greenlanders. One guy was a local bum who hung himself, the rest have been pretty friendly, decent people.
>>
>>76268837
Yes since it was a danish colony. Most of them are either low-income or on benefits so they can only afford living in ghettos where the muslims also live. Muslims don't like their lifestyle so they harass them, such as stoning, to get them to move out of the area
>>
File: The sickest shades.jpg (33KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
The sickest shades.jpg
33KB, 500x250px
>>76268505
Fervent alcoholics but real warm and friendly. I'm a big hunting and fishing fan so I kind of envy them.

I think out of all the aboriginals here they get the least social benefits because they never really complained about the white devil oppressing them. They just sort of wanted to be left alone and we mostly did that because they live in a feozen shit hole.
>>
>>76269188
This actually makes me kind of angry. I'm not a /pol/fag but you don't just go and seek asylum in another country and then then treat people like shit for the things they do that you don't like. They should be nice guests at least. Getting mad about people being drunk in Europe is like going to Mexico and getting mad that everyone is speaking Spanish.
>>
>>76269475
>Fervent alcoholics but real warm and friendly
Sounds a lot like some of my very favorite people tbqh.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.