[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>These atrocities do not amount to killings alone. They aim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2419.gif (5KB, 432x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2419.gif
5KB, 432x216px
>These atrocities do not amount to killings alone. They aim at extermination of everything Serbian: women, children, and aged men, and in terribly wild tortures of the victims. These innocent Serbs were stuck on poles alive, and fires were built on their bare chests. Literally they were roasted alive, burned to death in their homes and churches. Boiling water was poured on live victims before mutilation; their flesh was salted. Eyes were dug out of live victims, ears amputated, noses and tongues lobbed off. The beards and mustaches of priests, together with their skin, were ripped off rudely by knives. They were tied to trucks and dragged behind them. The arms and legs of the victims were broken and their heads were spiked.

>They were thrown into the deep cisterns and caves, then literally bombed to pieces. Crowbars smashed their heads. Their children were thrown into fire, scalding water, and fed to the fired lime furnaces. Other children were parted by their legs; their heads crushed against walls and their spines dashed against rocks. These and many other methods of torture were employed against the Serbs – tortures which normal people cannot conceive. Thousands of Serbian bodies floated down the Sava, Drava, and Danube rivers and their tributaries. Many of these bodies bore tags: ‘Direction-Belgrade, to King Peter.’ In one boat on the Sava there was a pile of children’s heads, with a woman’s head (presumably the mother of the children) labeled: “Meat for John’s Market-Belgrade” (meaning meat for the Serbian market).

What the fuck is wrong with Croatians?
>>
tl,dr
>>
>>76260116
>What the fuck is wrong with Croatians?
lack of black girls
>>
>>76260116
did they kill indiscriminately?
they should have just killed the future intellectual elite like we did
fucking beginners
>>
>>76260116
Read up on the UPA killings in Ukraine, they happened much more recently than that.

By the way, shut up Serbshit, it's not like your people are innocent either
>>
>>76264635
I am Bosnian
>captcha: 4700 delt
>>
>>76264635
Oops there friendo

You've got there something on your pants

It's protruding out of your bottom

IT'S FUCKING RUSSIAN SMEGMA, STILL FRESH. HAH
>>
>nazis
>catholic just to spite their history and neighbors
>lost all their wars until germany and later nato/russia helped them
>killed ALL their neighbors and denied it while basing their nation on it
and no, they are not white nor med

they're slavs in a bad way, might as well be gypsies
>>
>>76264822
UPA killings were perpetrated by Ukrainians though, you retarded slavshit?
>>
>>76264902
The UPA was basically the same time as the Ustase you retard
>>
srbe na vrbe
>>
>>76264902
I didn't mention a single thing about that.

Did the butthurt cause a brain damage that strong that it made you forget you're living in communist apartment blocs as well?
>>
>>76260116
considering that slavs are obviously subhuman, and germanics are also subhuman, I've reached the conclusion that humans are subhuman
>>
>>76260116
Pshh... nothing personnel, kid...
>>
File: descarga (1).jpg (5KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
5KB, 259x195px
>>76260116
>croats
>civilised
>>
>>76264844
Every nation has committed atrocities I don't understand your point.
>>
>>76260116
This is what happens when we learn of another country...
Go back to family guy and mcdonalds
>>
>>76271337
Cringe
>>
>>76271516
Yes the views of americans are very cringe to everyone else
>>
>>76271563
There is literally no difference between Canadians and Americans, don't kid yourself
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.