[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barcelona from above I can tell which is old city and which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 1b495fd4e49fb09e6ffa12808ce7fbee.jpg (166KB, 1000x766px) Image search: [Google]
1b495fd4e49fb09e6ffa12808ce7fbee.jpg
166KB, 1000x766px
Barcelona from above

I can tell which is old city and which is new

Autism
>>
File: barcelona.jpg (372KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
barcelona.jpg
372KB, 1280x720px
i preffer this pic of barcelona
also yes, you have autism
>>
old city is right next to that big pier, between the hill and arc de triunfo
>>
>>76238918
Good job Armando
>>
>>76238695
Fuck off fascist
>>
>>76238254
>Barcelona
Most disgusting city is Spain
>>
>>76238254
>Barcelona
The city itself is nice, but is full of pakis and sudacas that will steal from you.
Its culture revolves around "muh independence, catalonia is a srong womyn who needs to men uuuaaargggh". A bit like americans and their retard patriotism.
The old city is not that old, catalonians just demolished the old city and built old looking buildings at the end of the 19th century for some world exposition, completely obfusctaing the old roman parts of it.
A big catalonian disney world. The best food I had was in a kebab shop.
Also, they are extremely rude towards portuguese people. If I talked to them in french they treated me and my gf really well, but if we told them we were portuguese they all gave yellow smiles and talked shit on our backs.
And the pakis, fuck them, the city's full of them for fucks sake.
Finally, the jewiness towards tourism. Want to see "X" park? Well, just pay 10€ to enter it. Oh, you want to see the interesting bits inside the park? Might as well pay 15€ more, sadly for you we won't tell you the 10€ will only give access to a tiny bit of the whole thing.
Want to enter "Y" tourist spot? Better pay 30€ eheheh
Want a shitty paella? 20€ pls. Don't even dare go to Andaluzia and eat godlike paella for 5€, you spanish fascist scum.
>>
>>76241375
Why don't Catalonians like the Portuguese?
>>
>>76241467
Your guess is as good as mine.

I went to a restaurant in one evening, and the conversation went like this with the waiter (translated):

>me and gf sit down, waiter comes
>waiter gives us a big smile
>bonjour, french are you? (in french)
>random conversation about the menu (in french)
>very well, I'll come back once you've chosen (french)
>we choose, he returns
>well, actually, we're not french ahah (in french)
>so, italians? (spanish mixed with italian)
>no, no, not italians either (in german)
>oh, so you're germans? (spanish mixed in german, for whatever reason)
>oh, no, we're portuguese (in spanish)
>oh, portuguese, I see (in spanish)
>goes away talking shit in catalonian gibberish after taking our order
>>
>>76238254
Cute squares
>>
>>76241622
Catalans are jews and will only be cool with people they perceive they can get a lot of shekels from, we told you guys but you didn't listen
>>
>>76238254
Are you one of those "I can draw a city from memory" savant?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfOWL8aeS74
>>
>>76241467
Catalonyans dislike everything and everyone outside of their little frontier.
>>76241622
is this real
fuck catalans
>>
Soulless commie squares.
>>
>>76241726
>>76241766
My theory is that he wither got butthurt about me and gf having a bit of fun and not revealing right away our nationality, or because he perceives portuguese people are poor because stereotypes and got buttblasted he wouldn't get shekels.
His boss did get some shekels. None for the man itself though, zero tip policy from me.
>>
>>76241788
The squares are actually really good when you're on the ground.
>>
>>76242043
The Eixample is a pain in the ass to navigate, you have to stop ALL THE TIME due to the fact that it has a million stoplights/sqare meter (both driving and walking), the chamfered sidewalks are also a pain and add more walking distance.

It was designed in the 1860s with horses and carts in mind and it shows.
>>
File: a_city_from_space.png (4MB, 1600x1073px) Image search: [Google]
a_city_from_space.png
4MB, 1600x1073px
Can you guess the city from this picture?
>>
>>76242844
Berlin?
>>
>>76242844
i want to say moscow because that annoying circular design but i feel this is a trick question
>>
File: 1497583545008.jpg (16KB, 353x331px) Image search: [Google]
1497583545008.jpg
16KB, 353x331px
>>76242720

>orderly streets trigger the uncivilized mesetero

can't fabricate
>>
>>76242941
Well, you might note how the circular design applies only to one half of the city.

Another fascinating thing is how aside from a huge blob in the center and some isolated spots, the left side uses cold white street lights and the right side uses warm white lights.
As the city was rebuilt after the war those were the standard lamps on respective sides and since replacing street light isn't that easy on a city scale and those lamps have crazy lifetime (like, they still might be the same lamps from 60s) this division is still very visible today.
>>
>>76242951
t. Francesc "Paquito" Andalúzez Murciánez
>>
>>76241183
Can I get some kind of a list from you please? Spanish people that visit Scotland come across as very nice and respectful by the way.
>>
>>76243051
That's pretty interesting 2bh
>>
>>76243102

t. Javier al-Moordrid bin Siesta bin Notrabajo
>>
>>76243209
>catalunya is rich and has jeeeebs
>>
>>76243209
>Javier al-Moordrid bin Siesta bin Notrabajo
>notrabajo catalunya is a shithole full opf niggers jordi
>>
How bad is the mudslime infestation and nigger in Catalonia?

How about the rest of Spain?
>>
>>76243344

Belgium-bad

Really. I banter and say things against spanitards all the time, but they are right about the niggers here.
>>
>>76243344
From experience

>Catalonia
Horrible

>Madrid
Medium-low

>Andaluzia
Sudacas

>rest
Comfy.
>>
>>76243396
>Belgium-bad

Really? Sad to hear that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP8-b6ve-dM

>>76243444
Portugal is really nice in that regard. Only saw some niggers and paki's in Lisbon
>>
>>76243209
(you) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJc8NcVwRvg
>>
>>76243816

i am a 7 surnames man

(almost) not a single drop of spaniturd blood

Good song anyway.
>>
>>76243869
7 cognoms: Arsa Olé Pisha Rumba Duende Gaspashito Rebujito Carajillo
>>
>>76243955

Fuck off, really. It is already sad enough we have so many of those. I wished they were deported.

Did you know they tend to be the most radical independentists? (see the dirty CUP)

The Catalanist middle-high class never wanted full independence. Historically at least.
>>
why are catalans so tribalistic? I just wanna be friends
>talk spanish
>responds in catalan
>>
>>76244010

Did he know you do not speak Catalan?
>>
Today its 29 degrees in Madrid
for summer its quite good lads
>>
File: apustasherlock.jpg (113KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
apustasherlock.jpg
113KB, 882x731px
>>76244009

I qui em diu que tu no ets un altre xarnacionalista, Pepitu "Bon cop de falç" Pérez Arsaolé ?
>>
>>76244249
T'ho pots creure, o no. (Importa?)

La versió moderna dels Segadors és una paròdia penosa i mutilada de la cançó original. La lletra antiga tenia cert valor històric, que s'ha perdut.

El nostre himne hauria de ser una cançó com L'Emigrant. Com a mínim deixaríem de fer el ridícul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YE4eJvkeyk
>>
>>76244535
Correcte, hauria de ser "segueu arran"

Però en tot cas com ben dius el catalanisme va fer més mal que bé a catalunya des del moment en el que va deixar de ser un moviment cultural i es va ficar en politica
>>
>>76241183
how is malaga
>>
>>76241375
>>76241622
>The old city is not that old, catalonians just demolished the old city and built old looking buildings at the end of the 19th century for some world exposition, completely obfusctaing the old roman parts of it. A big catalonian disney world.
That is 100% true

But every tourist city have tourists traps and pickpockets, you can't blame only Barcelona for that.
>>
>>76241375
This.
In spain you can tell the origin of someone down to the very city or village just by accent alone.
If they dont sense a catalonian accent you are in for a barely respectful treatment.
>>
File: xeeee.jpg (290KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
xeeee.jpg
290KB, 800x800px
>>76241375

>Andalusia
>godlike paella
>>
>>76243396
Fui de viaje a Madrid el año pasado. No vi que hubieran muchos musulmanes (en comparación a Berlin o Londres, por ejemplo). Si acaso, vi más latinoamericanos. Hay más musulmanes en Barcelona?
>>
>>76249374

Yes, many more.

Catalonia's immigration levels are the typical in a "cuck" modern EU country.

Small towns are probably in an even worse situation than Barcelona.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.