[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to the old town >germans, japanese, russians, some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 238.png (272KB, 600x583px)
238.png
272KB, 600x583px
>go to the old town
>germans, japanese, russians, some meds
>go to marina
>same with the addition of some random scandis and ukrainians
>go to caffe at the marina
>a niegr trying to impress some polish lad, two niegr women with polish boys
>go to a mall
>some chinese, some tanned version of chinese, some spanish and portugese grills
>go to a club/pub
>3 mexican(I mean, really..) girls dancing and 1 mexican dude at the bar trying the local alc
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is not what a signed up for, this place used to be homogeneous and in the butthole of europa, leave us alone, we are sad and angry.

I'm not used to this and I'm starting to get anxious.
>>
>>76237690
>take bus into city
>soulless asian eyes everywhere
>literally 1 in 2 people are asian on the main street
at least they're so beta that none of them try to start any shit
>>
>>76237981
That will last until the uprising anon.

How bad is NZ when it comes to chineese? I heard your housing prices went quite up thanks to them.
>>
>>76238004
lots of people don't like it but as usual government doesn't seem to do shit about it

anywhere outside of auckland is usually fine, but they have bought every cheap house inside the city and so only chinese millionaires are buying houses

unless parents were smart and managed to grab some land before it all went up noone except chinese will own houses unfortunately

poland sounds like a paradise of homogeneity
>>
>>76238196
Non-whites do stick out, you instantly see them with a small exception of Asians that can often blend in.

But imagine having nearly 0 foreigners 10 years ago and now BOOM there's a lot of them. It's a huge culture shock.
>>
>>76237690
Polexit when
EU made that shit
>>
Few days ago I saw, black dude with white wife an mulato kids
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>76238707
I saw a black woman with 2 mulatto girls and a pony dressed up like a pony from MLP during this weekend.

It's was so strange because not only there were non-whites but the mlp thing got my primal senses tingling that this is dangerous and I should either kill it or run.

>>76238563
The japanese I saw on friday at the restaurant where shouting umai all the time it was like some sort of a anime episode.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.