[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which kinds of drugs /int/ anons use? Which one is easier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 7744.jpg (340KB, 620x806px) Image search: [Google]
7744.jpg
340KB, 620x806px
Which kinds of drugs /int/ anons use? Which one is easier to get in you cunt?
>>
nicotine, caffeine and alcohol
used to smoke weed back when I was 16, and tried LSD twice.
>Which one is easier to get in you cunt?
weed and coke, you can get cigs and booze without ID in 90% of the country.
>>
>>76228252
Tried meth, lsd and ketamine as a teenager

Can't get any drugs now though because no friends.
>>
>>76228252
I have two bingos on rows 2 and 4
>>
mushrooms, alcohol, weed, caffeine, theanine
>>
File: rainier-lanes.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
rainier-lanes.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
>>76228252
>10/20
>didn't catch an addiction
>>
>>76228252
none because i'm not a retard
>>
only LSD, i want to do lean but don't know where to get the codeine without a prescription
>>
File: Zjebany lis.jpg (38KB, 509x600px) Image search: [Google]
Zjebany lis.jpg
38KB, 509x600px
I tried LSD, ecstasy, amphetamine, mepthedrone, cocaine, dxm, shrooms and smoked kilograms of weed and hash. It fucked me up so bad that now I am severly sick in the head and experience scary things
>>
>N2O
Why is dinitrous oxide a drug. I'm not 'with' the drug scene. Someone explain, please.
>>
>>76231932
you could try looking it up under 'recreational use of nitrous oxide'
>>
>>76228252
>daily
caffeine
>from time to time
nicotine, alcohol, weed
>tried once or a couple of times
NBOMe, N2O, meth, morphine, tramadol, DXM

caffeine, DXM and N2O are the easiest because the first is in cough syrup and the second one is in cartridges for whipped cream machines, you just need to puncture one of those

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whipped-cream_charger

you can usually buy alcohol and cigs without ID if you look old enough, to buy weed or speed you have to know a guy but they're everywhere, followed by meth, morphine and tramadol are only in prescription drugs so they're kinda hard to get

real LSD is rare in Poland and NBOMe is what you usually get when you try to buy LSD, you have to buy it from darknet or have some """psychonaut""" aquaintances who know a legit source
>>
>>76232297
>caffeine, DXM and N2O are the easiest because the first is in cough syrup and the second one is in cartridges for whipped cream machines, you just need to puncture one of those

I mean, the second one is in cough syrup and the last one is in cartridges of course
>>
>>76232297
I bought LSD from a hippie student few years ago, it was real. Best trip of my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 499x499px
>>76228252
Caffeine and alcohol for me. Anything else is for degenerates
>>
>>76228252
I don't drugs, not even nicotine and very rarely drink alcohol.

I did a lot of coke (daily), acid (like 3 times per week, maybe it changed me for life who knows) and ocasionally weed and cigarretes during my last year of highschool though. During that same peiod of time I tried MDMA, ketamine 2-cb and benzos. Worst period in my life.
>>
>>76232346
Was it bitter or tasteless? If it was bitter, it's NBOMe.
>>
>>76232360
fucking THIS
>>
>>76232452
>I did a lot of coke (daily)
>Colombia

the memes were right

real pure coke in Poland is really hard to get, they usually mix it with speed, mephedrone and some X-files shit and it's still really expensive, real coke is about $80 for 1g while a g of speed/weed or a blotter of acid (or NBOMe) are like less than $10
>>
>>76232757
coke was (is?) dirt cheap and quite easy to find. However, as hard to believe as it might sound, very few people use it. I used to get fish scale at around $4 a gram and cut shit at around $2. This was back in 2011, it might be more expensive today
>>
>>76232757
regarding acid, a full square with 25 doses (little squares) used to cost $60-70 USD in 2011. A girl friend of mine in high school used to sell cut coke. I once saw here cutting it with powdered aspirin and paracetamol
>>
>>76228252
Just alcohol. I took ADHD medication (prescribed) for most of my life, and I've smoked weed a couple times.
>>
>>76228252
Alcohol, caffeine
>>
tried MDMA and coke as a teenager
used to smoke tobacco and weed for years
tobacco fucking blows, and weed shouldnt be used daily because it can fuck with your personality and destroy your motivation. just the same way you shouldnt get drunk every day, you shouldnt get stoned every day desu
>>
>>76228252
Caffeine, fluoxetine, and benzos.

That's it
>>
fast carbs. Hooked on this shit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.