[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a test thread for Nihongosureddo I want to see if the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: let him in.jpg (56KB, 424x470px) Image search: [Google]
let him in.jpg
56KB, 424x470px
This is a test thread for Nihongosureddo
I want to see if the spammer actively monitors the thread or if the bot follows all links to automatically find the new thread

do NOT link to this thread in the old thread

これはnihongo sureddoのためのテストスレッドです
前スレでこのスレをリンクしないでください
>>
File: ChkPjP3UkAEbfNY.jpg (56KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
ChkPjP3UkAEbfNY.jpg
56KB, 600x655px
>>
>>76227671
let's hope the japanese folks get the message and find this thread

I'm thinking the bot also scans the catalog for the generic OP we use too
>>
my desperation knows no limits, I am still looking for a nippon gf. I like anime and videogames and I consider myself quite okayish and easy going. please respond
>>
so far so good
>>
can someone with better japanese translate the OP for me please?
>>
>>76228446
use it like you would use the regular thread
>>
Is it safe in here?
>>
>>76228674
I think so, that's what I'm trying to find out.
But no one seems to be coming over here. Or maybe we're the only ones left from the other thread.
>>
>>76228759
You're pretty much trying to make a general that uses none of the hallmarks of generals. Of course no one will find it. Everyone that participates in generals uses search filters to automatically pin generals to the top.
>>
>>76228924
I'm posting it in the other thread while trying to not directly link to it, but with the spammer it's like pissing in an ocean of piss
>>
「ドッレス語本日」
次はこれで
>>
>>76230072
that might actually work if we put it in the OP
>>
z
>>
アメリカ人の彼女が欲しい
ちょっと大人っぽい、Jennifer Lopezに似てるのが一番好み
>>
誰か>>76233609のネット彼女になってあげなさい
チャットでパンツ脱がせてオナニーさせたら勝ちです
>>
File: patv07hlbic.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
patv07hlbic.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>76227606
おちゅでちゅ
本スレのタイトルを
/Japan/
Japan General
に変更することを提案します
皆さんのご意見をいただきたい
>>
File: images-10.jpg (17KB, 550x267px) Image search: [Google]
images-10.jpg
17KB, 550x267px
>>76233609
>>76234337
そんなもん、ワイも欲しいわ
>>
>>76235665
これ俺がガチの反米イスラム原理主義だとしても、こんなのと付き合えるなら瞬時に親米になるわ
>>
>>76227606
Nyan :3 aaaaaa
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.