[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dutch anons: I will study in Groningen, what I have to know about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: groningen-.jpg (103KB, 765x340px) Image search: [Google]
groningen-.jpg
103KB, 765x340px
Dutch anons: I will study in Groningen, what I have to know about this city? Is the university recognized? What can I expect from Netherlands? Enlighten me, please. Thank you.
>>
Wear a helmet when you have parties with your fellow students, be careful of commies and don't start about earthquakes.
>>
Groningen is a great student city bro. Expect a lot of fun.
>>
>>76218632

Tell me more.
>>
>>76218786
Groningen has a lot of gas and the retrieving of the gas sometimes causes minor earthquackes
>>
>>76218771

Good to know.

>>76218828

That's why I should wear helmets?
>>
>>76218551
You should definitely join Vindicat :^)

Also prepare to travel for 5 hours if you want to visit any relevant city
>>
>>76218551
do you know dutch? Or are you going to attend some course in english?
>>
>>76219533

Vindicat is a association of students? What it is the advantages of association?

>>76220306

I will attend a course in english. Are you thinking about go to study in Netherlands?
>>
>>76219533

Google tells me that Groningen to Amsterdam is two hours by car. Is Amsterdam not relevant?
>>
>>76220950
>Are you thinking about go to study in Netherlands?

do they pay you in the netherlands to study like they do in the nordic countries?
>>
>>76219447
No, you have to wear a helmet because being part of Vindicat is a tough life.
>>
>>76221536

No.

>>76221622

What is Vindicat about?
>>
It's a student association
>>
>>76222094
Student association that got into the news because this year a kid died during their hazing process

Its more for bachelor students. Also its idiotic. Like a frat
>>
>>76222584

I got it.

I would like to know where dutch anons study right now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.