[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go outside >everyone is foreigners >go on 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1474285364107.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474285364107.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>go outside
>everyone is foreigners
>go on 4chan
>everyone hates me because they think I am one of them
Are any other countries like this?
>>
>>76214671
yeah, anglo, french and spanish countries are the same
portugal is trying really hard to separate themselves from the mistake that was imperialism
>>
>go out
>the only foreigners are central Asians who are bad at my language and lads who grew up here
>>
>>76214671
>foreigners
How can you tell?

And what city?
>>
>>76216199
Non white?
Non-native?
>>
>>76216632
>canada
>only white people are native
Pure kek.
>>
>>76216748
No, I mean natives or white people.
>>
>>76216785
So again, how can you tell they are not native?

In my country it is easy. No tourist can speak czech. And all of them are chinese these days.

How can you tell? You are already mixed up and everybody can speak english. I am not even sure you have accent in canada at all.
>>
>>76216858
Canada is a european country, a bunch of brown people and chinese cosplaying as canadian still aren't Canadian
>>
>>76215200
if you going out and see central asians then you are the foreigner, joseph.
(if you're not in moskva)
>>
File: statscan-population-20100526.jpg (186KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
statscan-population-20100526.jpg
186KB, 620x349px
>>76216990
With every post of yours i have an urge to tell you
>fucking leaf
Do you know why? Because talking to you feels like talking to tree. No interesting information whatsoever.

Invest more skill points into conversation or shitposting skills please.

Do you have autism?
>european country
:-D
>>
>>76217447
But the leaf is right, Canada is pretty much an euro country with american influence
>>
>>76214671
Hello.
Except that virtually nobody is a foreigner where I live, and the few that are here are Quebecers.
>>
>>76214671
Is this seriously the extent of your problems?

>waah waah people on da interneds are calling me bajeed or wang xDD

Unironically kill yourself you sheltered piece of trash. Fucking beta losers like you should just be barred from /int/.
>>
>>76216858
>everybody can speak english
Not as a regional native, they can't. You can easily identify must foreigners with North American English. Even Swedes have tells; the ones with a really good accent have no identifiable regional accent, and their use of the language is often too technically correct.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.