[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>almost entirely white >low crime >strong sense of community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>almost entirely white
>low crime
>strong sense of community spirit
>often on nature's doorstep

Is small-town America the last bastion of true freedom in the western world?
>>
>>76202234
yes
>>
>>76202234
americans are mongrels
>>
I heard that the middle part of Mississippi is comfy and ok.
>>
>>76202234
its full of meth addicts
>>
Aziz is right, we are mongrels
>>
>>76202234
>small-town America
what happened to small-town of uk, are they chav dominant and infested by pakis.

Also yes midwest is the last bastion of western world in american continent as a whole
>>
>>76202338
there are some nice market towns left in the UK, the problem is the continuing encroachment on green belt and countryside land by paki-filled sink estates. these market towns are often but a stone's throw from our cities and towns infested with nigs and shitskins, and if they aren't already they will be in 20 years time.

In contrast, it is unlikely the nigger or spic will ever reach small-town America
>>
>>76202448

globalization and urbanization are two major factors for town shrinkage of countryside I dont know if they will last long (like coal towns of west virginia). The good point and big advantage of america over flat plains of uk, is the huge ass country and territory with wild landscape so minorities prefer to settle in major metropolitan coastal cities rather than a small town in the middle of appalachian mountains.
>>
>>76202653
the thing is, with increasing automation and technological advancements, more jobs should be available to work from your own home than ever. if anything, small towns should be becoming more viable places in the future
>>
boring and desolate
>>
>>76202234
>almost entirely white

This is wrong for 95% of towns in the USA. Most are sub-90% white.
>>
>>76202234
You forgot the following
>most live off food stamps or other government programs
>unemployment is high
>meth is a common problem
>inbred families
>poor as fuck
>>
>>76202234
>No infrastructure besides the most basic things
>No culture
>No things to do
>Little chance to hook up with someone nice
>Little chance of finding a good job
Small towns are cancer. But US has Portland and Seattle as white and nice cities
>>
>>76202234
>he says unironically while completely forgetting about our own countryside

far more intelligent people and far less inbreeding

there's very little 'freedom' in small town america, they are true victims of consumerism, completely controlled by the news and corporations. you should have been into enough diners to know this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.