[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANY FRENCH FAGS HERE PLEASE I NEED ADVICE I'll spend some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (27KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 470x313px
ANY FRENCH FAGS HERE PLEASE I NEED ADVICE

I'll spend some time in France for reasons and I need to be buying my antidepressants. What do I have to do to buy it? Sorry for asking this here, but Google hasn't been useful.

ANY FRENCH FAG HERE.?
>>
just stop being depressed
>>
>>76196117
I can't. Without them I'd be dead by now, tha'ts for sure. I suffer panic attacks without them. I'm staying six months there.
>>
>>76196191
have you tried beeing yourself?
>>
>>76196054
Well usually you see a doctor and he prescribe you anti depressant just like anywhere, i don't know if a foreigner can do it
>>
>>76196260

Yes. I just need to take my pills, I'm not asking for advice for overcoming depression
>>
Go the nearest ghetto and solicit the services of the local dealer
>>
>>76196311

Thanks bro for responding. See, I have 10 years taking my pills and I need them. I'm searching for purchase options online but it seems tricky. The problem with this is that I don't understand French Medicare. I'll be working for there so I think I'll have social security, but I'm affraid they'll say "we need more proofs and tests and we'll give you other medication". Also, I wish I want to know if I need a prescription and where to buy. Regular pharmacies have shitty websites.
>>
>>76196191
Tell your doctor and ask him if he can prescribe a six month amount. My doctor gives two three month prescriptions at a time so I don't have to go in as often.
>>
>>76196376
Yes. But how do I enter the country with that amount of pills without having problems? I'll need like 28 boxes of pills for the six months. Of course the can get a prescription here and a notice by my doctor, but I'm scared I'll get in trouble.
>>
>>76196414
Empty the boxes into two or three prescription bottles. Have them in your carry on luggage. If somebody asks, tell them what they're for. Six months wouldn't be enough to arouse suspicion. If all of your luggage was antidepressant pills, maybe, but then who smuggles antidepressants?
>>
>>76196470
>Empty the boxes into two or three prescription bottles.

Can they be the prescription boxes? We do not have bottles for that. But if they see a bottle with pills without a label won't it be suspicious?
>>
Bi,pm
>>
>>76196054
Go see a doctors, he'll prescribe it to you. Maybe you should bring a paper from your previous doctor so everything goes smoothly.
>>
>>76196556
>Can they be the prescription boxes?
You could do it this way, but the cardboard and foil packets take up more space than I would want to deal with. Whatever you decide to do, make sure you have your doctors number and address if someone should ask.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.