[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok Brits, how does it feel to learn everything you've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: drn3vs9v334z.jpg (137KB, 1425x1440px) Image search: [Google]
drn3vs9v334z.jpg
137KB, 1425x1440px
Ok Brits, how does it feel to learn everything you've been taught about your history is a lie?
>>
File: bubsy7.jpg (29KB, 476x349px) Image search: [Google]
bubsy7.jpg
29KB, 476x349px
>>76195948
ohh right he must have known him.
>>
I don't get why undesirables always lie to make white historical figures their color/religion.
>>
Wasn't Shakespeare purported to be several notable writers sharing the same pen name
>>
>>76196099
Few questions:

Do you think you're white?

What race were ancient egyptians?

Were Aryans blue eyed blonde haired peoples?

Did ancient Greeks look like Swedes and Germans?
>>
File: 1480828296509.jpg (99KB, 748x960px)
1480828296509.jpg
99KB, 748x960px
How does it feel to learn that you're actually a cannibals?
>>
>>76196323
All my ancestors are white europeans but I wouldn't categorize myself as white publicly

Most are mostly Turkish or Mediterranean

Don't know, don't care. Aryans are a meme as far as I know.

No, i like the curly hair in their sculptures though.
>>
>>76196099
that retard is diagnosed schizophrene.
>>
>>76195948
WTF no! Don't foist the overrated hack on us muslims. He's the JJ Abrams of his time.
>>
Shakespeare didn't even right his plays, an English noble did.

Shakespeare was illiterate.
>>
>>76195948
Shakespeare was an African American.
>>
>>76196942
Das rite

He wrote the most important play of all time, phamlet
>>
>>76197008
I like you, Sudan anon.
>>
>>76196720
So just like every other Middle Eastern political commentator
>>
>>76196323

Different anon.

>Do you think you're white?
Yeah I am, if by white you mean European descent. (German, French, Finnish, Irish, Scottish and dash of Chippewa but only a little).

>What race were ancient egyptians?
Middle Eastern, though closer to Euros/Turks than modern Egyptians are:
https://www.nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

Just found this out the other week btw. Its surprising because normally think of Egyptians as being African but the ancient Egyptians were not!

>Were Aryans blue eyed blonde haired peoples?
Since you said "were" I am guessing you mean the historical people who were South/West Asian? I don't think of them being blonde or blue eye. But they are also super obscure and I don't know why they are important at all, except that Hitler adopted the term and the swastika for some reason.

>Did ancient Greeks look like Swedes and Germans?
Probably not?
>>
>>76195948
>wearing a Fes
>in 2017

yeah, that guy seems like a credible source.
>>
>>76197022
I like you too, no homo
>>
>>76197034
>Hitler adopted the term and the swastika for some reason.
the swastika was used by several right-wing and/or esoteric fringe groups (but not exclusively) in the early 20th century after the Racial theorists of the 19th century concluded that the Indo-European (aka. Aryan) master race developed north of the Black sea and conquered the planet, but they polluted their bloodline with other races in the East, therefore only the true pure Aryans were those in North and Central Europe. The swastika should symbolize their roots as founders of civilizations and the use of it for good luck.

>picture is a right-wing militia in 1920, the car bearing the Swastika
>>
File: 1425471294464.jpg (25KB, 350x304px) Image search: [Google]
1425471294464.jpg
25KB, 350x304px
>>76195948
Shakespeare was actually sicilian, but the archive that could prove it with certainty got (((destroyed))) by the eternal anglo. Not even joking, look it up
>>
>>76197041
Mehmet...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.