[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Germany's only flaw is that they are too kind and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

>tfw Germany's only flaw is that they are too kind and generous for this earth
>>
Well, this is definitely American hours.
>>
>>76192463
>kind

Do you really need to be reminded?
>>
>>76192570
We were so kind we gave them shelter, clothes and protected them from the outside with walls and guns. As payment they worked for us.
>>
>>76192570
That was over 70 years ago shlomo it's time to move on
>>
Germany has done nothing good to the earth.
>>
>>76192500
What was it Churchill said about the Germans?

They are always either at your feet or at your throat?
>>
reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
>>76192641
Won't you get jailed for saying this?

>>76192642
First of all I am white, not a "shlomo". And I think it is even more important now that we remember what happened considering the rise of dangerous far-right rhetoric here and in Europe to make sure that we don't repeat these atrocities again.
>>
>>76192781
>Won't you get jailed for saying this?
If i said this on Facebook, maybe. On 4chan it's okay. It is assumed that only racist hacker nazis use this website, so I don't hurt anyone by saying this stuff (unlike on Facebook, Whatsapp, etc)
>>
>>76192645
That certainly sounds about right. I'm not even certain if a word for "moderation" exists in their Hunnic argot.
>>
File: germany.jpg (151KB, 841x850px) Image search: [Google]
germany.jpg
151KB, 841x850px
hi, is this the daily deutschboo thread
>>
>>76193112
>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are Germans so ungrateful and smug?
>>
>too kind
>responsible for two world wars

ayyyy
>>
File: Aldi_world_map.png (28KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
Aldi_world_map.png
28KB, 1425x625px
>>76192644
>Am deutschen Wesen mag die Welt genesen.
>>
File: Lidl_locations.svg.png (205KB, 1000x738px) Image search: [Google]
Lidl_locations.svg.png
205KB, 1000x738px
>>76193518
>>
File: thenk.jpg (45KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
thenk.jpg
45KB, 699x485px
>>76193518
Why is it split into two colours?
>>
>>76193080
reported you to cyber Gestapo m8, sorry
>>
>>76193584
Allegedly, because the Albrecht brothers (ALbrecht-DIscount) had a fight in 1961 about selling cigarettes.
>>
File: IMG_3154.png (434KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3154.png
434KB, 640x1136px
>>76192463
Iktfb
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NknjE2SBPxw
>>
>>76192570
Yes they were given free clithes housing and activities for healthy living in return they worked.
>>
>>76192570
good times... I miss the glory days.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.