[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to top university in canada for graduate/professional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

>Go to top university in canada for graduate/professional programs
>medical school is 50-60% non-white
>business school is 40-50% non-white
>law school is 30-40% non-white
>engineering/cs is 40-50% non-white
>meanwhile go to liberal arts college, probably 90% white, not a single minority faculty in the humanities
>millenial minorities are the only one pretty much sticking to traditional, practical programs and not getting swept into SJW shit

anyone seeing this more and more lately? i can tell which subject and how easy a program is just by looking at how many whites are in it these days. the only white kids i meet these days who have the same ambition/drive as minorities are usually slavs or jews or first-gen immigrants from a shit-hole country.

why are white millenials becoming lazier and more prone to SJW shit in university? this will guarantee that minorities who still usually have a conservative mindset will dominate the economy in the future.
>>
thats literally those immigrants dont give a fuck about cultural things but jobs statuses and money while whites still do.
>>
>>76166789

Because the vast majority of immigrants want to be productive, meanwhile locals don't give a shit to be useless. They will not be discriminated for being useless, but immigrants do.
>>
>>76167256
what do you mean? immigrants here still care about their own seperate ethnic cultures, and maintain it strongly while also making money.

they just don't care about the typical things white millenials do ie giving trannies the right to use both washrooms, "decolonization", BLM and other white people causes.

honestly you'd have to go here to see a bunch of white BLM protestors forming huge crowds at my school meanwhile asians and indians in lambos and BMWs wearing business suits pull up right next to them and watch the two not even interact.

alot of whites in toronto just seem to have stopped caring about their future and started embracing dumb feel-good things like social justice or doing drugs or some other non-sense.
>>
>>76166789
>>76167433
Because the only immigrants that get taken in are like the top 2% of a 1.5billion country.

They're not "smarter" you're just comparing the best of the best to the general population of Whites.
>>
>>76167618
this isn't true though i've had lots of friends who grew up in poverty shitholes in scarborough and north york who have an ambitious drive in them.

i grew up in a poor city and the same drive mentality is common among immigrant eastern europeans who were peasants/working class back home.

people from small-town anglo stock use to have the same drive a few decades back, probably the majority of toronto's old elites grew up in small-towns in a non-rich household.
>>
>>76168036
There are millions of Indians and Asians with little to no "ambitious drive" back in their native countries

The best of the best come here, It has nothing to race dumbass
>>
>>76168183
This.

The average Indian is a streetshitting retard. Then the most ambitious/richest come here and become doctors or accountants.

It's really not fair to be comparing the top few percent of like a billion population to the general population of others.
>>
>>76167582
some are right but there's a difference between whites and other pocs from developing countries.

whites consider the upcoming new culture as a total integrated social system while those immigrants or minorities project it only on their own community or their norm that less likely could be integrated into others. and the unnoticeable "gap" has gotten the situation in the west very awkward/strange/insecure now.

mark my words the solidarity of the pocs aint that strong. they dont do systematic thinking like whites do. it wont emerge from anywhere for a while but you'll see.
>>
File: mr robot.jpg (48KB, 478x474px) Image search: [Google]
mr robot.jpg
48KB, 478x474px
>>76166789
millennials that are sjw are a minority, and they're usually coddled. They refuse to grow out of the bubble
>>
File: nbnbnbnb.png (718KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
nbnbnbnb.png
718KB, 1440x900px
>>76166789
the reason for this is probably the same reason as in Australia-

We have shittons of chinese/malaysians/indians doing STEM subjects, most of them can't speak english properly.
The reason? Their parents pay 3 times the amount, up-front, to come to university in an english-speaking, first-world country.
In Australia, we incur a debt when we do a uni course, I did 4 years at uni and I have only paid a very small amount from my income, no actual payments.

Most of these foreign students will take their degree and go back home where it will be worth more to employers, as well as "I also speak english".

So relax, our universities are making huge money from wealthy foreigners, and they're not excluding locals from the courses, even though they will feel a bit alien in their classroom full of chinese.

Would you cash up your son to study liberal arts overseas? no
Would you cash up your son to study biotechnology in china, and also learn chinese? maybe, yeah
>>
I don't really care if pakis want to come here and support the capitalist system. They think they've made it because they live on a McMansion in Richmond and lease nice cars, but they're just the petty bourgeois in our exploitative capitalist economy. Their children will have little to no desire to participate in their traditional culture and be completely assimilated through the educational system.
>>
File: 1467781637323.png (34KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1467781637323.png
34KB, 666x666px
>>76171407
also, first-gen immigrants work very hard and pressure their kids very hard to succeed, "tiger mums" or "helicopter parents"

next gen will be more 'integrated' into society (hopefully) and will be more chill
>>
>>76167433
>>76167618
>>76171407
Basically these
You've got asians with deep pockets and people from third-world shitholes working their asses off to get out of that situation, and then you've got locals that have gotten complacent and lazy as a result of getting everything they want. I'm pretty sure at least 50% of my school's engineering grad students are Indian.
>>
>>76171454
>petty bourgeois

Cringe
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.