[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok... I think i will gladly admit i cannot handle the "banter"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1413793045293.png (133KB, 2190x1577px) Image search: [Google]
1413793045293.png
133KB, 2190x1577px
Ok... I think i will gladly admit i cannot handle the "banter"

I've been in australia for about 5 months now from the UK, just traveling and working, trying to make a few quid while getting to know a country i've heard so much about, getting up close to the people and surroundings, started out in Perth then onto the Gold Coast and now i'm in Sydney, i've come to realize banter is just straight up bullying.

The guys here are just too rowdy, i've always heard that aussies are rough around the edges but i didn't think it was this bad, theres hardly any class, they like to "take the piss" out of everything, some poor child gets hit by a car "haha what a dumb cunt", building catches fire killing women and children "haha time for a bbq aye cunt", they're like psychos, tanned, slurred speeched white trash.

I'm bi, i've never hidden that from anyone but i would get constantly hounded by my supposed friends for being a "pom poof", i try to laugh it off but after the literal millionth time it's get old and annoying. I hooked up with a pretty cute Aussie guy the other day, the whole night while drunk he was telling me how cute my accent was, and how nice i smelled, took me back to his place to fuck, next morning he tells me to get the fuck out because now my accent is annoying him?!?! Like WTF? He calls me later that day like nothing happened, like he never kicked me out of his place as soon as he woke and i'm still naked not dressed or anything, calls me and tells me to come over because he's horny and i told him to fuck off, he says whatever and hangs up. No apology, nothing.

Visa ends soon and i cant wait to get out of this shit hole.

Has anyone have to deal with Australians like i have? What the fuck is wrong with them??
>>
>>76166435
Faggot
>>
>>76166435
sorry mate people are either chill or absolute cunts there is no in between
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.