[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WORKING IN CHINA/HK White race traitor here. I married a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: chinaEE.jpg (203KB, 618x418px) Image search: [Google]
chinaEE.jpg
203KB, 618x418px
>WORKING IN CHINA/HK

White race traitor here. I married a pure han qt3.14 (thanks to the interpals threads, I owe my marriage to /int/).

Anyway, I am basically uneducated but work in a creative field here in Australia (I have my own business which is successful).

HOWEVER, I dont imagine working for myself and having to hustle and grind for the rest of my life, I am thinking about going to university (I will be 30 in a few years) with the goal of getting a comfy job in China.

My waifu can already get a comfy job there but as I have no degree I am not even eligible to work in the country.

>teach English fgt

Realistically, is this my ONLY option if I want a comfy job?

AND

Is it worth going to study Education at Uni in Australia IF I only need a degree for the VISA? The reason I ask, I already have a Diploma (in the creative field) which I could use to significantly cut down the duration of a degree if I study the same thing at Uni.

How much more would a degree in education actually help me in China? I am under the impression they dont really give a fuck as long as Im white and have a degree for the VISA.

I would also be open to working HK if it is even a possibility, we could live in Shenzhen and I could cross to work (I have heard many people do this?) I would only do this if it broadened my work options though.

All information welcome, thanks.
>>
File: 1497133822245.jpg (100KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1497133822245.jpg
100KB, 678x678px
>>76161229
is this copypasta
>>
>>76161229

>leaving a successful business for a shitty life as a peon in china
>>
>>76161426

Iv heard working at a Uni is super comfy and you get western wages in China with cheap living.
>>
>>76161467
>you get western wages in China
>>
>>76161467
>The average annual household income in China, converted to dollars, was $10,220, compared with $84,300 in the United States
>>
File: 1497114286260.jpg (36KB, 502x433px) Image search: [Google]
1497114286260.jpg
36KB, 502x433px
nice
>>
r/hapas wants to have a word with you
>>
>>76161229
you married a chinese?
you know her parents expect to live with you
it's a sort of reverse dowry
one can only own property for 70 years in china, after that the government takes it back

china is a shithole police state m8

>always need to report your location to the cops
>cops constantly harass you and ask for your id
>you will never get permanent residency
>you will never be viewed chinese
>you can be deported on a whim
>you can be denied entry after you leave
>you can get fired on a whim
>your money is locked in china
>if you slight someone of they report you as a troublemaker
>so much air pollution it blankets the cities
>factories pipe chemical waste straight to the drinking water
>most people don't speak english

you think your phone lasting 3 years is bad? try
>cars fall apart in 3 years
>houses fall apart in 3 years

chinese people only care about themselves
>they will scam you just to teach a lesson
>nothing ever gets fixed in shared spaces even if it costs $1 per person per year
>>
>>76161229
did you discuss with your wife about it? i mean, unless, or even if she is from a rich chinese family, she would rather stay away from china and live in a western nation. Moreover, the best scenario for her most likely is that she can take her whole family with her and move out of china.
>>
>>76161229
teaching english in HK would be absolutely retarded since its already a standard language most people who are local are fluent in.

teaching english in the long-run in china is also quite retarded given that they are beginning to train native language speakers, won't have any good scale up or career opportunities unless you can branch into something like business english or tech/academica translation.
>>
>>76161229
m8 literally every chinese person that can leave is doing so.
Everyone on this site suffers from severe delusions that their life would magically be better if they just moved to x country
>>
>>76165588
Listen to this guy OP

There is no upward mobility or decent standard of living in China, you're an idiot to move there- especially when you live here. I worked there for a while on contract (project management) well paid but extremely high stress and the place is basically a fucking nightmare
>>
Good job anon, China is the best country to live nowadays.
>>
>>76165588

Lies, lies lies and of course a stupid american propaganda, don't listen to this faggot.
>>
>>76161560
>a billion chink farmers don't make much
Who would have thought
>>
>>76169878
>>76169914
Why is every Serb an RT watching pants on head retard?
>>
>>76161229
You should either get a degree or teach english.
>>
>>76165588
Fuck off you lying scum

The government doesn't take back your property. Property is guaranteed in China. Land is not necessarily because of eminent domain laws. Furthermore, renewing your lease is simple.
>>
>>76166634
>>76167960
China has one of the lowest rates of emigrants abroad in the world. Keep spouting your fucking retarded memes though
>>
Post pics of the happy couple, mate
>>
>>76167960
It is easier to become a millionaire in China than in the west. A lot of Chinese are moving back to China.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.