[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've met a single person from Minnesota and his parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: canada-map1.png (18KB, 670x500px) Image search: [Google]
canada-map1.png
18KB, 670x500px
I've met a single person from Minnesota and his parents were Canadian. When will the US give up their futile fight for Minnesota and let it be annexed?
>>
Minnesota is way to nice to be American anyway.
>>
>>76135214
Minnesota is full of Swedes and Somalis. No thanks. We already have Toronto.
>>
>>76135214
Manitoba, Ontario, Iowa, the Dakotas, and Wisconsin and basically Minnesota Vassal states.
>>
gib clay
>>
Minnesotans are the most powerful race in the world.
>>76135313
somalis all live in the twin cities.
>>
>>76135313
>minnesota
>swedes
Just because a minnesotan has a last name like Svensson doesn't mean they're swedish.
>>
States that are rightful Leaf clay:

1. Alaska
2. Minnesota
3. Maine
4. Vermont
>>
>>76135825
>12.5% Sw*dish or Norwegian with Scandi surname
>rest Irish, G*rman, Hmong and Somali
>>
>>76135918
would the US even notice if you just went and took Alaska? There's fuck all there so you can probably just start including it in maps of Canada without a fuss.
>>
>>76135825
>t. Mohammad Svensson
>>
>>76135934
Once again, a surname doesn't mean the person is swedish. The name is swedish and their ancestors were swedish, but i'm betting most of those people don't speak a word of swedish and their family has been in the US for 3 generations.
>>
>>76135985
Jus Soli was a mistake.
>>
House that lies in both Quebec and Vermont

That border.
>>
>>76136074
Must be fun living in that house. You wake up in one country, and go to take a shit in another country without even going outside.
>>
>>76136198
But you'd have to show your passport every time.
>>
>>76136307
Do you think there's a border guard in every room of the house that lies on the border? And he asks you every time you walk into that room what your reason for entering the country is?
>>
>>76135214
When is Canada going to be annexed? They're about as cultureless as we are but with the addition of being a pseudo country.
>>
>>76137899
Hopefully never because them our nogs and spics will flood them too. I'd never wish that on anyone.
>>
>>76135313
so...it's full of Somalis?
>>
>>76138065
In the cities. There are about 10k somalis in the state.
>>
>>76138008
They"re already organizing that on their own don't worry
In fact you would be saving them from themselves if anything
>>
>>76138268
As bad as Canada is it's not 56%. And spics and nigs are far worse than gooks and poo in loos. It's too late for us.
>>
>>76138358
>gooks and pooinloos
If only, but they're importing and sucking up to terrorists
Didn't they just make misgendering illegal as well
>>
>>76138008
Lol you've never been to Canada have you? It's full of smelly Indians and fat Asian with horrible acne.
>>
>>76135959
Yes because oil
>>
aesthetic straight border would be fucked up, burgers can't allow it
>>
>>76138461
Um alright? I have and it has its won problems but it's not literally 56% white and minority majority under 6.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada?wprov=sfla1
>>76138427
They have muzzies but they are still percentage wise much whiter that us. The law is stupid in the first place but basically means you cannot advocate the genocide of trannies.
>>
>>76138595
*own
>>
>>76135313
>swedes and somalis

you just need to say swedes, there's no difference these days.
>>
>>76136074
What government does that house pay taxes to?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.