[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /int/ I´m planning a trip to Andalucía this August,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Dia-de-Andalucía.png (71KB, 861x500px) Image search: [Google]
Dia-de-Andalucía.png
71KB, 861x500px
Hello /int/

I´m planning a trip to Andalucía this August, with the intent of exploring the region for 9 days.

I have a couple of practical questions before the journey.

First, which two cities should I book my hotel/hostel rooms in if I want to see as much of the region as posible (booking hotels in more than two different cities seems a little too complicated since I only got nine days).

Can I make a one day trip to Gibraltar(and cross the strait) from Málaga, without buying separate hotel rooms there.

Is the heat really THAT bad that you can´t go outside during the day without fainting.
>>
File: Screenshot_254.png (27KB, 629x460px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_254.png
27KB, 629x460px
>I´m planning a trip to Andalucía this August

F
>>
>>76128509
Malparido

But still people manage to survive there, correcto?
>>
>>76128624
>But still people manage to survive there, correcto?
yes

don't fucking leave your house

"great" vacation plan
>>
>>76128456
We are full
>>
>>76128657
Ok, but if I go further north in Spain, is there any part of the country where you can do that(leave the house)?

Where does the border go?
>>
>>76128456
>First, which two cities should I book my hotel/hostel rooms in if I want to see as much of the region as posible

Granada and Sevilla. From Granada you can visit all the east of Andalusia quickly, though Granada is a very unique and beautiful place itself. However; DONT FUCKING GO TO ALMERÏA. That place is not very nice, is filled with niggers and people there are autistic as fuck, they are basically /pol/: the city.

>Can I make a one day trip to Gibraltar(and cross the strait) from Málaga, without buying separate hotel rooms there.

Probably not. I am not quite sure

>Is the heat really THAT bad that you can´t go outside during the day without fainting.

Yes, It is hotter than some places in the middle east....
>>
>>76128715
No one wants you ahmed, fuck off from spain filthy moor spaniards will spit in your face.
>>
>>76128715
asturias is probably the only part in spain that doesn't turn into a terrible hellhole in summer
>>
>>76128456
Do the Camino de Santiago starting in Asturias. You will meet tons of foreigners and locals.
>>
>>76128657
Actually, the flights to Catalunya are even cheaper than those going to Al-Andalus.¨

How is Barcelona this summer?
>>
File: Captura.png (27KB, 635x468px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
27KB, 635x468px
>>76128509
It is not that bad in the coast
>>
>>76128715
Galicia, Asturias, Basque Country. Avoid Scatalunya, IMO.

There's typically a lot of rain during the summer though. It tends to let up more in August tho.

As of currently Basque Country is colder than Galicia. 22C in the former, 30C in the latter.
>>
>>76128750
>and people there are autistic as fuck
rude
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.