[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the hijab/burqa etc are meant to prevent male attention, why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Iranian.jpg (45KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Iranian.jpg
45KB, 620x387px
If the hijab/burqa etc are meant to prevent male attention, why do muslim girls in the west wear them instead of dressing normally but modestly? Hijabs and shit here attract a LOT more attention than anything else, isn't it a bit counterproductive?
>>
>>76111962
The point is to cover the crown of the head, much like Jewish men with their kippahs, or orthodox Jewish women with their wigs.
>>
>>76111962
literal nonsense
>>
>>76111962
idk man but girls with hijabs makes my dick hard
>>
File: isis 45.jpg (70KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
isis 45.jpg
70KB, 720x404px
>>76111962
What's the point of wearing it that way? It's pretty much like not waering any headscarf at all.
>>
File: sage-head-wrap-brunette-girl[1].jpg (27KB, 325x400px) Image search: [Google]
sage-head-wrap-brunette-girl[1].jpg
27KB, 325x400px
these should become more popular so i can hide my hairline
>>
>>76112404
That's not the same. The kippah is to symbolise that you know God is always above you, whereas the hijab is for modesty purposes.

>>76111962
Your argument is silly because attracting attention is not the same as being immodest. Nonetheless, I see plenty of women wearing hijabs with skinny jeans and/or T-shirts, which makes me wonder why they both with it at all. Men are more likely to look at your rear-end than your hair.
>>
I'm a Muslim male and ill let you fags know a thing or two about women wearing hijab. When a woman wears a hijab with leggings and tight shirts, you know she won't be wearing hijab for long.
>>
>>76117371
Because she'll be stoned right?
>>
avoid girls with hijab like FIRE

they're some of the biggest sluts around
>>
>>76111962
Girl on the right is a top qt
>>
>>76111962

BECAUSE MUH FREEDOMS. Also, Queen Justine PROCLAIMS Canada in the name of Islam. ALLUH AKBAR!
>>
>>76112479

I hope you get raped and your throat slashed, BITCH!
>>
>>76117371

Let those innocent white women go, you asshole!
You're just lucky the local c uck cops can't beat you to death.
>>
>>76117609
>>76117621
>>76117645
Ebin
>>
>>76117541
>>76117645
Damn chill the fuck out, nigga. I'm saying she will eventually take it off because those types of people wear hijab due to social pressure. Don't be a bitch made nigga be a real nigga, life lesson of the day, or don't be Canadian.
>>
>>76111962
Because it's a way to show cultural appartenance more than a religious thing.
>>
>>76118578
Bitch made nigga??
>>
Because women are women and will do what they can for attention
>>
> why do muslim girls in the west wear them instead of dressing normally but modestly?

Muslims don't give a shit about assimilating. They value Islamic doctrine above all else
>>
>>76123839
You sound butt hurt.
>>
It's just a signal and cultural expression: I am a Muslim girl, pls leave me alone Abdul and go rape some German girls etc
>>
Hijab qt time?
>>
>>76111962
>>76114219
>I see plenty of women wearing hijabs with skinny jeans and/or T-shirts, which makes me wonder why they both with it at all.
not to mention all of them almost all put tons of make up which goes against the purpose of it in the first place, the inbred fucks

>>76117748
>fucking leafs
range ban when

>>76121915
this
>>
>>76112479
same
>tfw you will never cum on a hijab
>>
>>76111962
The whole thing is b.s. because it's not in the Koran. It supposedly from something Mohammed said.
>>
>>76113328
Just start dressing like GNR era Axl Rose or Bret Michaels.
>>
>>76131931
It is though.
>America education
>>
>>76131931
Veils are mentioned in the Quran.

>"O you Children of Adam! We have bestowed on you raiment to cover your shame as well as to be an adornment to you. But the raiment of righteousness, that is the best. Such are among the Signs of Allah, that they may receive admonition.” (Quran 7:26)
>“And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear therof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons or their sisters' sons, or their women or the servants whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex, and that they should not strike their feet in ord1er to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O you Believers, turn you all together towards Allah, that you may attain Bliss.” (Quran 24:31).
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.