[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you don't eat pork but you drink alcohol your women don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1496050786931.jpg (51KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
1496050786931.jpg
51KB, 660x574px
you don't eat pork but you drink alcohol
your women don't fuck before marriage so they decide to get sodomized instead
women which wear a veil over a whore-tier outfit
and you complain about degeneracy but you are on weed most of the time
you hate homosexuals and then you fuck little boys
then complain about racism while being the most racist people around
you are antisemitic and then you buy and watch absolutely all the jewish trash like hanouna and ghetto rap and air jordans

muslims hate western imperialism and israel and then vote 90% for fucking macron kek

tell me muslims why are you so retarded
>>
>>76096660
Pourquoi ce fil est tellement raciste
>>
>>76096660
radical centrism is the future
>>
>>76096660
when you eat pork a lot, you become a cuck and start sharing your wife. its a common belief here.
>>
>>76096721
je vois pas en quoi c'est raciste j'ai parlé des musulmans pas des arabes, ce que je dis c'est juste la vérité
>>
File: 1393180808655.png (52KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1393180808655.png
52KB, 800x800px
>>76096828

What if I don't have a wife to share?
>>
File: 1441455875297.jpg (151KB, 499x1235px) Image search: [Google]
1441455875297.jpg
151KB, 499x1235px
>>
>>76096828
This wrong though, all it takes is a SINGLE BITE to turn into a cuckold

proof in vid, he actually turns into a cuckold on camera
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHez8wJd5LE
>>
File: islam history lol.jpg (39KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
islam history lol.jpg
39KB, 480x475px
>>
>>76096660
>your women don't fuck before marriage so they
decide to get sodomized instead
Yes we should be more like westerners and women should have had 8 dicks in all their holes by the time they leave high school and there is absolutely nothing wrong with rampant divorce and mass single mothers :):):):):):)
>women which wear a veil over a whore-tier outfit
our women care how they look unlike obese westerners ::):):):)):)
>and you complain about degeneracy but you are on weed most of the time
nothing wrong with weed no idea who says so
>you hate homosexuals and then you fuck little boys
White people ae chidlfucking world champions though look at thailand numbnuts
>then complain about racism while being the most racist people around
Racism is based around social power, which thanks to racist whites we have little of i.e. we cant be racist
>you are antisemitic and then you buy and watch absolutely all the jewish trash like hanouna and ghetto rap and air jordans
huheuheuheu you are communist but drink starbuck huehuehue
>muslims hate western imperialism and israel and then vote 90% for fucking macron kek
we vote Macron because he will invite more of us here who cares about any other thing he does

>tell me muslims why are you so retarded
in 50 years we will literally be the majority in France. tell me who is retarded?
>>
>>76099307
>roleplaying as a Muslim

Lmao
>>
>>76099370
Don't wanna mess with that guy he's hardcore.
>>
>>76099307
>>76096660
Do Muslim woman really do sodomy? Like is it common?
>>
>>76099394
Hardcore NEET that's for sure
>>
>>76099307
>we vote Macron because he will invite more of us here who cares about any other thing he does
t. i am the slave underclass and i enjoy it

honestly i am rich enough that if i didn't have emotional attachment to traditional france i would vote macron too since he's here to put you faggots off welfare and back to work
and he's got the full powers to do it now
thanks to him if you refuse the menial wageslave jobs you won't get any welfare anymore

go ahead fetch me some food drive my uber clean the toilets that's your life now, and suck my dick while you're at it
"en marche !"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.