[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. You're country 2. Are you satisfied with its development?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1415380858825.jpg (304KB, 1200x892px) Image search: [Google]
1415380858825.jpg
304KB, 1200x892px
1. You're country
2. Are you satisfied with its development?
3. What sort of country would you like for your children to grow up into (assuming you are going to have some at some point)?

1. flag
2. not thrilled atm, but I try to maintain optimism

3. I'd like future generations to live in a country/world where
>They are equal before the State and the Law with other people
>They can express themselves freely and do not have to fear oppression for their opinions
>They can practice their religion without fear of oppression
>They can choose their path in life according to their abilities and preferences
>They can breathe reasonably fresh air without having to buy a gas mask
>They can go hiking in nature for pleasure
>They have access to affordable healthcare and education
>They can assume that their fellow man is not going to rob or murder them and do not have to walk armed and have military training to feel safe
>They can start a family without fear that their children will have to go hungry
>>
>>76090193
>Are you satisfied with its development?
Sort of, could be better, could be worse
>What sort of country would you like for your children to grow up into (assuming you are going to have some at some point)?
Homogeneous like Japan, rich and conservative like Singapur.
>>
>>76091524
>poland
>homogenous
XD
maybe if you retards didn't let jews in
>>
>>76090193
1. Flag
2. heh
3. I don't want to fool myself so i just say that nothing will change.
>>
>>76090193
>USA
>yes
>as long as we stay a superpower I don't give a shit
>>
>>76090193
1.Polando
2. No, not at all
3. in Switzerland or Southern France, not here for sure
>>
1. Cucknada
2. Absolutely not
3. One with infrastructure that's actually worthy of a developped country rather than a pathetic shitstain of a 3rd world shithole like we currently have.
>>
>>76090193
Russia
No, of course not
I want our country to start producing something other than guns and cheap women again
I want our people to become cultured and stop following the western trends.
I want a parliament and actual laws
I want the government to control the borders

I want many other things but I know that none of this is ever going to happen
>>
>>76093312
>I want my country to become a gay bar because I'm a huge faggot!

kill yourself
>>
>>76091524
Basically this.
>>
File: 1496482421829.jpg (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1496482421829.jpg
10KB, 205x246px
>>76090193
1. Flag
2. Not at all. The left was a mistake.
3. A 32-county united Ireland run by a libertarian-right government without knackers and foreigners
>>
File: images (6).jpg (16KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
16KB, 470x313px
>>76093769
>2. Not at all. The left was a mistake.
>3. A 32-county united Ireland run by a libertarian-right government without knackers and foreigners
>>
>>76093928
>>76093769
Forgot my
>:^)
>>
1. Flag
2. Yes our economy is doing really good
3. Not here I wouldn't wish this on anyone
>>
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.