[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit the most popular YouTubers in Canada and Australia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1447466057615.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1447466057615.gif
646KB, 512x481px
Holy shit the most popular YouTubers in Canada and Australia are Asians.

You can't make this shit up!

>Canada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kAsQNerZpg&t=4s

>Australia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9XoHms0IEc
>>
File: 10APPRENTICETV-master1050-v2.jpg (135KB, 1050x730px) Image search: [Google]
10APPRENTICETV-master1050-v2.jpg
135KB, 1050x730px
Holy shit. America's president is a B-grade reality TV star.

You can not make this shit up!
>>
>>76081276
>his PM was substitute drama teacher and part time ski instructor

That's even worse.
>>
>>76081292
>his leader has weekly scandals, cries like a manbaby everyday on twitter, and generally an international embarassment everytime he goes abroad

trudeau does nothing but you never hear about him. nobody even notices we have a PM these days and nothing would change if he was replaced.
>>
>>76081292
Our PM is an attractive puppet that acts as a face for the neoliberal technocratic agenda, and everybody knows it. His election was the result of the election of the Canadian liberal party, and has nothing to do with his personality.

Your president is a cocaine and twitter addict who ran an entire presidential campaign on "we gonna kick the immigrants out", which resulted in a historic victory for him, despite opposition from his own party, the media, the DNC, and countless others.
>>
>>76081377
To this day, I don't know why Hillary did not adopt an anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim stance. I think she could have won easily. No one likes illegal Mexicans or legal or illegal Muslims.
>>
>>76081276
Implying that's ever a bad thing. Canada's PM's a fucking kid.
>>
>>76080966
i bet only weebs watch this shit, awful
>>
>>76080966
Vaanos was pretty good though
>>
>>76080966
>Ice bucket challenge
Ahah what a retarded thing that was. Did anyone here actually do it? Say so so we can laugh at you
>>
>>76082186
My school's principal did it
>>
>>76082186
Bill Gates did it.
>>
I honestly just assume all Aus/canada flags are chinks, it's a pretty safe bet 99% of the time
>>
>>76081574
>I don't know why Hillary did not adopt an anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim stance

Why? The kind of people that care about reducing immigration (and Muslim immigration) wouldn't vote Democrat anyway
>>
>>76082745
There are lots of liberal people who believe in social welfare and healthcare funding, but don't like terrorism and refugees in their country
>>
>>76082886
>There are lots of liberal people who believe in social welfare and healthcare funding, but don't like terrorism and refugees in their country

True, but whatever gains they made among that crowd they'd lose among the urbanite striver bugmen crowd
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.