[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to high school with qt cheerleader friend >have crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 216x233px
>go to high school with qt cheerleader friend
>have crush on her
>watch her dance at the big game
>teenageloveyousobad.gif
>she starts dating asshole jock
>i confess my feelings to her one night after a party
>our friendship is on the rocks!!!!
>big dance is coming up and im just hanging out with my nerd friends
>she starts to realize she misses talking to me
>on the night of the dance the jock starts being a douche' and bullying people and she calls him an asshole
>she leaves the dance and comes to my house with an american flag on the front lawn
>"anon i love you more than that stupid jock"
>i look out the window and clap
>she runs up the stairs
>we slow dance and make love but it doesn't feel that good because of circumcision
>"anon you are the most perfect anon out of all the anons and i will love you forever"
>*LOUD AS FUCK CHURCHBELLS*
>*BONG BONG BONG*
>*FOGGY FROSTY AND GREY OUTSIDE*
>Slags walk past drinking bottles of wkd at 2pm on a tuesday
>I will always be a Britbong
>>
nary a character, la

AND NO PEEKING, WOJAK
>>
>>76077071
F
>>
>>76077071
At least you aren't circumcised, right?
>>
>>76077071
Grass isn't greener on the other side buddy. You should've gotten buckled up in life in the past and get a good financial job. I'm now rich and travel around the world with my time, had a French chick once.
>>
>>76077363
I wish I were, it looks better
>>
>>76077071
this actually happened to me
i'm sorry friend
>>
>>76078896
JELLY
>>
>>76078672
Call your doctor, I'm sure he'd want to cut off your dick
>>
>>76077071
>>76078896
it happened to me also, but I was the jock, and now I'm an unathletic cashier.
>>
>>76077071
Jesus Christ man, sort yourself out. YOU HAVE A BRITISH ACCENT. You can slay the American girls, especially in the "flyover country" where they don't see many foreigners (and where the cheerleaders are like goddesses.) It's pathetic. Our women are complete pushovers for any British accent and it doesn't matter how low-class it is, they don't know the difference.

Source: My pretty little sister married an English dude who wasn't even remotely in her league. Fat repulsive cheater. She would have treated him like chewing gum on her shoe if not for the accent.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.