[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are cheerleaders like irl? Is American high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Cheerleaders.jpg (249KB, 910x606px) Image search: [Google]
Cheerleaders.jpg
249KB, 910x606px
What are cheerleaders like irl?

Is American high school like in the films?
>>
>>76075930
they're usually just dumb hoes, most of them aren't even attractive and it's even considered a "sport". it's not like it is in the movies
>>
Girls who do flips, stands, and look cute. It's like the films but much less dramatic.
>>
what do feminists think of cheerleading in america? isn't that the embodiment of sexism?
>>
>>76076461
feminists don't care what women shouldn't do anymore, they probably want every football team to have a 50% female quota and the cheerleaders to get equal college scholarships as the football players
>>
>>76076461
they're conflicted, because one of their primary goals is that womens' sports achieve parity with mens' sports in terms of popularity. So they don't want to attack one of the few "womens' sports" that people actually like to watch. Same thing with volleyball and tennis (which are also popular, but mostly because of the sexy outfits).

I was told by a volleyball player that there were stirrings of an effort to make the women's volleyball team at my college wear basketball jerseys. But that died before it even got off the ground. Mostly, the players didn't want it. They told the SJW group that they needed the spandex shorts for mobility. The truth is that they didn't want to play to nearly empty stadiums like the womens' basketball team.
>>
>>76076611
Both male and female cheerleaders often get scholarships in US colleges
>>
File: 1496630275926.png (196KB, 710x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496630275926.png
196KB, 710x750px
>>76076823
>male cheerleaders
>>
>>76076889
get pussy, i used to know one
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 216x233px
>go to high school with qt cheerleader friend
>have crush on her
>watch her dance at the big game
>teenageloveyousobad.gif
>she starts dating asshole jock
>i confess my feelings to her one night after a party
>our friendship is on the rocks!!!
>big dance is coming up and im just hanging out with my nerd friends
>she starts to realize she misses talking to me
>on the night of the dance the jock starts being a douche' and bulling people and she calls him an asshole
>she leaves the dance and comes to my house with an american flag on the front lawn
>"anon i love you more than that stupid jock"
>i look out the window and clap
>she runs up the stairs
>we slow dance and makes love but it doesn't feel that good because of circumcision
>"anon you are the most perfect anon out of all the anons and i will love you forever"
>*LOUD AS FUCK CHURCHBELLS*
>*BONG BONG BONG*
>*FOGGY FROSTY AND GREY OUTSIDE*
>Slags walk past drinking bottles of wkd at 2pm on a tuesday
>I will always be a Britbong
>>
>>76075930
my highschool was like the one you see in films just the ghetto version
>>
>>76075930
No, they're literally just girls. They're not usually as prissy or pretty as the movies portray. They just like shouting and doing tricks to hype people up.
>>
>>76077056
ayo gimma "A!" or imma cap yo ass
>>
Slags
>>
>>76075930
The danceteam were more attractive. One cheerleader seriously looked like Mimi from the Drew Carey show. Then again there was one that was hollywood starlet tier (she was suspended or expelled for underage drinking at school)
>>
>>76076889
you have no idea, even dubya was a cheerleader
>>
There's usually a few wanna-be starlets on the team, as well as a few whales that do it to fit in with the popular girls better.

I dated a cheerleader for a short time in high school and she was insane. Does that count as being like the movies?
>>
>>76078237
/thread
>>
>>76075930
On average they tend to be on the more attractive end although not necessarily the most attractive in the school, they tend to be much more bubbly and outgoing (to the point of annoyance sometimes) and they are not usually tall for the same reasons that gymnasts are not usually tall.

Exceptions exist of course.
>>
I sat next to one for a semester and she was dumb but cute. Easy to talk to, nice, and She did her part in group projects

They're often more outgoing or friendly, but really they're not that special
>>
>>76077002
Is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC3y9llDXuM
>>
>>76075930
When i was in high school most of the cheerleaders were obese black girls
>>
There just normal girls who are slightly more attractive than average and usually a bit more popular and outgoing. They also trend to be sluttier than average

Source: dated one through out high school
>>
>>76075930

Here's how middle-class white high-schools [NOT IN A CITY] exist:

about 1000 white kids
4 black kids
everyone's favorite Asian

Pot is very common, coke is the exception, and is more common to the 'skater/x-sports' types. .

All the kids grow up knowing each other through grade school, so, eventually, people are all 'cool' with one another; so far as their 'being there'.

The cheerleaders are the more attractive girls that through time weeded out the less attractive threats to their groups status, and then there is about 3-5 average chicks in there for life ['made-women']. This is not a weeding out based on 'whose hot', it's an internal struggle between girls liking them and the competition with boys. Girls that cant compete start to drop off to groups they can.

Then, the girls that don't make the social-clique cut, through the experience of five years preceding in socialization, generally join 'flags'.

'Flag' girls are by-far more catty, and over-all the stereotypical 'cheerleader'. Simply because they are not - they pretend, they act, and therefore, embody what they expect a cheerleader to act like. .

All the while, the real cheerleaders are generally chill with everyone, and have so much going on within their social life, there is not enough time to hate on those who want to fuck them or be like them.

I have no idea how inner-city HS goes.
>>
>>76079209
/thread
>>
Highschool and college cheerleaders are massive dorks. It's nothing like in the movies.
>>
>>76077002
Still better than being an obese circumcised Jew puppet
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.