[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Europeans tend to be more "pureblooded" despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: ftree.png (2MB, 2444x1552px) Image search: [Google]
ftree.png
2MB, 2444x1552px
Why do Europeans tend to be more "pureblooded" despite living in smaller countries than US? I would think you would spread out more.
>>
Because we all hate eachother with a passion and dont speak the sam language and dont have the same culture
>>
Because we all hate eachother with a passion and dont speak the sam language and dont have the same culture
>>
لأننا جميعا نكره بعضنا البعض مع العاطفة و لا تتكلم لغة سام و ليس لديهم نفس الثقافة
>>
>>76068510
they aren't
i've seen a bunch of europeans who are mixed to shit in the heritage threads
>>
File: image.jpg (584KB, 2444x1552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
584KB, 2444x1552px
Because nationalism

Also, rate muh hurritage
>>
>>
I guess because in America there was a fuck ton of european communities in the same space, in the same cities and they mixed together. Hence why the people of european descent simply describe themselves as "white".
In Europe frontiers pretty much stayed the same since a long time, we didn't mix with other people like you did.

Funny thing is that I'm half alsatian and half charentais and even this is quite uncommon.
I believe americans all have an ancestry a bit like your picture
>>
>>76068797
Italy south i guess since you're american
>>
>>
>>76068615
>>76068653
>>76068817
>>76068887
they also did before mixing you fucking idiots
>>
>>76068875
Nah, according to my grandma her parents came from the northern region near the alps
>>
>>76068842
This makes sense. I consider myself as just a white American. Despite having a mix of nationalities, they're all white so it'd be hard to choose.
>>
>>
Because we all hate eachother with a passion and dont speak the sam language and dont have the same culture.
>>
>>76068842
Tbh its kind of hard to avoid a rootless feeling as a white American because we're for the most part amalgamations of so many different European ethnicities.
>>
Europeans are mixed as fuck, but everyone LARPS as pure blood, its opposite of what Americans do
>>
>>76068510
>illiterate multimillionaire due to real estate
so your grandpa was Xavier de Lima?
>>
>>76068510
Because we all hate eachother with a passion and dont speak the sam language and dont have the same culture.
>>
File: MuhHertiagev2 copy.jpg (1MB, 2444x1552px) Image search: [Google]
MuhHertiagev2 copy.jpg
1MB, 2444x1552px
>>76068797
Where abouts in Austria-Hungry?
>>
>>76069960
>could've been VIKANG
>end up jew
how does it feel
>>
>>76069960
Galicia (the one situated between modern day Ukraine/Poland). My Eastern European forbears were goys as far as I know but I'm hoping my 23andme reveals cryptojew status.
>>
File: LxreVqm[3].png (22KB, 957x363px) Image search: [Google]
LxreVqm[3].png
22KB, 957x363px
>>76068510
We're not as pureblooded as you think.

Jewish maternal grandmother, German maternal grandfather. Scandinavian paternal grandmother, British paternal grandfather.

And I have a Jewish/Dutch girlfriend.

Yet I look caucasian as fuck. White skin, Jewish black hair and green eyes.

My girlfriend is blonde with blue eyes in spite of being Jewish.

So europeans just LOOK pure because if you mix high purity whites with each other your offspring will also look white and pure. Everyone just assumes I'm a native dutchman because I don't speak with an accent. Nobody ever accused me of being an immigrant because I look white.
>>
>>76070127
Jews are white with alien DNA.
>>
>>76070045
Could be worse tbqhwy. My father and I got really lucky in that we don't have any of the classic Jewish features.

>>76070084
Ah, nice to know that bit. I can't find any records about where in AH we come from, but judging by the last names of everyone, it's safe to assume the Austrian part.

>>76070189
Don't be stupid, it's lizard DNA.
>>
>>76070189
*white with Anatolian DNA
>>
Because no matter which European nation you ask they rarely think of their neighbourhing nations as white.
>>
>>76068510
I don't know fot other countries but for France it is because before the 50', 95% of the French lived in village and hated each village that wasn't their own
>>
>>76068510
because people usually stay around their parts, and other people around their parts are similar to them
>>
>>76068762
Maybe the pure ones usually don't post their boring trees there because there's no point?
>>
Porque nos odiamos con pasión y no hablamos el mismo idioma y no tenemos la misma cultura
>>
Porque nos odiamos com paixão e não falamos o mesmo idioma e não temos a mesma cultura
>>
>>76072040
>and hated each village that wasn't their own
we still do though
>>
>>76068510
This is my family tree in a nutshell
>>
>>76068510
the same reason why they could never make a United States of Europe: muh heritage
And also the same reason why they keep killing each other.
>>
File: IMG_2811.jpg (273KB, 1366x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2811.jpg
273KB, 1366x1024px
>>76068510
I am conquistador, helo
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.