[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember that time France tried to stop Germany from unifying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0323.jpg (308KB, 997x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0323.jpg
308KB, 997x679px
Remember that time France tried to stop Germany from unifying for no real reason?
>>
Remember that time everyone tried to stop Germany from unifying for no real reason?
>>
Well they tried again in the 90's. Mitterand didn't support eastern and western German reunification.
>>
>>76065487
>no real reason
Hmm
>>
>>76065487
Lol

It wasn't a glorious victory Prussniggers were two time more numerous than us
>>
Remember that time britain tried to stop europe from unifying for no real reason?
>>
>>76065883
When did this ever happen? We were behind German unification and the EU was originally our idea in the first place.
>>
File: le unification face.jpg (35KB, 328x448px) Image search: [Google]
le unification face.jpg
35KB, 328x448px
>>76065487
>no real reason

t. German diaspora
>>
>>76065487
Remember when we unified for no real reason?
>>
>>76065487
Didn't Bismarck start that war with the 19th century equivalent of a shitpost on /int/?
>>
>>76065973
>the EU was originally our idea
Citation needed
>>
>>76065973
I thought the EU was Frances idea? Or was that the euro?
>>
>>76067563
De Gaulle was against the EU
Our idea was the European Coal and Steel Community which was far better than the EU, every nation was independant and had its own money but coopereated with each other

Globalist bullshit was always an anglo thing
>>
>>76065487
fuck, our soldiers really looked ridiculous
>>
>>76065833
Five times more numerous if you discount all the French soldiers who surrendered without a fight.
>>
>>76065647
>no real reason

They declared war on half of the world.
>>
>>76070223
That's not a real reason
>>
>>76070223
That was earlier. This is the 1870s.
>>
>>76067563
I heard the eu was a German plan actually. It was how the Nazis were going to dominate Europe after the war.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.