[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realise that Spain and its colonies have subjucated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1.4.png (274KB, 575x526px) Image search: [Google]
1.4.png
274KB, 575x526px
When did you realise that Spain and its colonies have subjucated the world with their music?
>>
These are truly the bleakest times
>>
DESPACITO'D
>>
>>76057605
>>76057665
seriously, I went to latvia for 2 weeks and judging by /int/'s memes I thought they'd be listening to some russian shit, but they all listened to daddy yankee, iglesias and some american rappers wtf
>>
>>76057784
>iglesias
ah yes, our baby with spen. we're so proud of him for plaguing the world with shitty music.
>>
>>76057784
Eastern Europe(including us) has been almostcompletely culturally enslaved by the west
>>
Pasito a pasito
>>
File: LennyThumbsUp_zps82c92b5a.gif (699KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
LennyThumbsUp_zps82c92b5a.gif
699KB, 500x375px
Truly an empire
>>
Is Despacito really popular? I've only heard about it on /int/ but I don't go out much.

Like is it as popular as gasolina was?
>>
>>76058172
>(including us)
Russia is pretty intact dude.
Norway, Netherlands and Greece have like a 50% of the population speaking english, and many of those people are self-haters and think the US will emerge from the skies and save us from our misery. Speaking an international language is nice, but the side effects are getting dangerous.
>>
nice upbeat songs and people like nice upbeat songs. Plus tango, Rio de Janeiro and Jennifer Lopez happened
>>
File: _image005.jpg (313KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
_image005.jpg
313KB, 800x600px
>>76058288
>Russia is pretty intact
You've clearly never been to Russia. Most of our youth wears western clothes, listens to western music and behaves like westerners.
>>
>>76058265
>Is Despacito really popular?
Not here. At all.
Instead tosks ears are bring pounded and pleased by BGM(Beautiful gheg music)
>>
>>76057487

tgqh never heard about those musics
can you share some?
>>
>>76058288
>russia is intact

you think that they export their country to other eastern yuro country? no, they don't. European Russia is just like other eastern euro places, the music they produce is similar to western music and they have restaurant chains aswell
>>
>>76058496
>>76058265
Get out of your house
>>
>>76058496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mgqbai3fKo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUsoVlDFqZg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk

I kinda like Chantaje (not OP) but I also like most of her Spanish songs, and honestly most mainstream music is gonna be garbage no matter the language.
>>
>>76058128
> SÚBEME LA RADIO QUE ESTA ES MI CANCIÓN
Literally who can stop us?
>>
>>76059290
I love shakira and I would hear anything she sings. Except that soccer-targeted garbage she did for some major match.
>>
>>76058265
It has like 1.5 billion views on youtube. I think it was made even more popular in the us because Justin Bieber made a remix or something. It was pretty popular on the radio when i was in Orlando 3 months ago, but that was a latino station.
It's also the worst song i've eveer heard
>>
>FELI
>>
>>76059257

really, folks don't hear this stuff around here
they usually they hear Sertanejo, Funk or some electronic music
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-14-12-53-23.png (127KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-14-12-53-23.png
127KB, 540x960px
>>76060534
Hmm
Really made me think
>>
>>76060659

Despacito?
really, never heard it
i'll check it out and see if someone is listening to it
i might have heard it, but i couldn't associate it
>>
>>76060782
It's also in rank 6 btw
>>
>>76060876
Who made this cancer?
>>
>>76060909
It was ok before bieber touched it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.