[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should i do with my life? I've been accepted in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

What should i do with my life?

I've been accepted in a good (and free) school, actually I'd even get paid 700€/month by the gov't to study.
I could get the equivalent of a Master's degree.

But even if I like the field(computer science) as a hobby, i don't really want to work for years or decades, and I don't really need to.

I know that I'll never need to work to support myself if I live a "simple life".

But if I don't work, i don't know what to do with my free time,
for the past 2 years I've been doing nothing but playing videogames, watching movies and wasting my time on sites like reddit or YouTube, and I'm utterly bored.

What would you do if you were in my position ?
>>
File: loving.jpg (9KB, 240x158px) Image search: [Google]
loving.jpg
9KB, 240x158px
>>76056396
>What should i do with my life?
What makes you happy, given that you can take care of yourself and/or your family if needed to.

>But even if I like the field(computer science) as a hobby, i don't really want to work for years or decades, and I don't really need to.
Then don't.

>But if I don't work, i don't know what to do with my free time,
Find a hobby, travel and learn about yourself, learn for the sake of learning. What you have been doing for the last 2 years is "killing time" or "anesthetizing yourself", of course you're going to be utterly bored.

>I'm utterly bored.
See my previous line

>What would you do if you were in my position ?
Get to terms with myself, figure out what actually makes me happy, excites me or fulfills me and then go for it. It can and will be very hard and harsh, but it's totally worth it.

I wish you the best, anon. I hope you can have a very happy and fulfilling life.
>>
>>76056396
>...and wasting my time on sites like reddit or YouTube, and I'm utterly bored.

I think you need a break, a vacation.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.