[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /int/ how close is your country to civil war? >USA >starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (109KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
109KB, 640x1136px
Hey /int/ how close is your country to civil war?

>USA
>starting to get worried
>>
so what is this about
>>
Very close, theres probably a few going on in the outskirts
>>
>>76056242
Some crazy guy shot a republican congressman and several staffers while they were at their team baseball practice, and he had democrat memes on his Facebook so it seems to be politically motivated
>>
>>76056196
I was checking out the Trump thread on /pol/, there are a few little idiots that want that.
It was people on the left talking shit saying the republicans deserve to be shot because of the healthcare shit.

I don't think those on the left realize the Police are overwhelmingly on Trump side, along with the military. Also, most republicans own guns, many guns.
>>
File: thehill.png (922KB, 1302x1051px) Image search: [Google]
thehill.png
922KB, 1302x1051px
>>76056196
Can't wait to purge all the rednecks and country bumpkins
>>
You spend too much time on 4chin if you think there is going to be a civil war soon in any western country. Do you actually think normies will go to war over mooslims and sjws?
>>
>>76056368
I think that article turned out to be bullshit, also Trump supporters earn more.
>>
>>76056316
Over what exactly? Ideological differences? South Sudanese shenanigans?
>>
>>76056355
All political stance has to be reinforced by a willingness to do violence at some point though
>>
Civil war not really. But there are tensions
>>
>>76056412
Nobody expected a civil war in Ukraine before Nuland and the gayrofascist Kiev junta started murdering peaceful Russians.
>>
>>76056431
Some people are minorities that hate the government and want to topple it to exert their own form of oppression

Some people are government-controlled militias doing the modern equivalent of raping and pillaging

And then there are 'proud arab' tribes killing supposed 'less arab' tribes in the name of honour and retardedness
>>
>>76056368
He is very orange
>>
>>76056447
If that happens the left will be quickly exterminated.
>>
>>76056412
>You spend too much time on 4chin if you think there is going to be a civil war soon in any western country. Do you actually think normies will go to war over mooslims and sjws?

Yes you fucking retard.

There's massive tensions which push more and more people into extremes (anarchist/antifa as well as actual Nazis). Do you think all the pressure building up will just magically disappear?
>>
>>76056500
Is there anyone left in Darfur? Or have they all been janjawed out?
>>
>>76056573
The pressure now is no different from our historical state. The masses aren't starving, the masses are living comfortably with a roof over their heads. Why would they give that up? The average american probably thinks about antifa or richard spencer once a month, if at all.
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17KB, 626x624px
>>76056490
>>
>>76056196
We're almost done with our civil war. Just wait a sec and you'll see new concentration camps
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.