[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come such a small island shaped and influenced so much of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: index.png (2KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
2KB, 290x174px
How come such a small island shaped and influenced so much of humanity?

We even speak their fucking language. Unless you are an uncontacted tribe somewhere in Africa chances are 99% that you have seen or heard an English word in your life, no matter where you fucking are.
>>
The anglos are the most powerful race

i only wish to bend the knee and submit the them
>>
>>76024245
do it again bomber Harris
>>
>>76024245
The eternal anglo prevails
>>
because we're retards

And they're sneaky bastards
>>
>>76024245
Superior intelligence. They are the ideal white race.
>>
>>76024245
Anglos are based.
>>
File: 1496166597762.jpg (43KB, 330x479px)
1496166597762.jpg
43KB, 330x479px
>>76024245
BEADY
>>
because no one took them seriously
france spain germany all passed up invading them

just look at how much they love the romans and the normans who were the only ones that managed to do so
>>
I'm going to be honest with you, anons: we did it all for the lulz
>>
>>76024872
Oh you cheeky cunts and your sense of humor...
>>
>>76024245
They were among the first to start major naval operations(both economic expeditions and military ones).
>>
>>76024245
Chance and a great position in western Europe which protected us from the autistic wars on the continent
>>
File: DpQ9YJl.png (21KB, 700x700px)
DpQ9YJl.png
21KB, 700x700px
>>76024245
>small island
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_by_area
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.