[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is life in Africa? Lets say, how does regular day of a average

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 01.png (116KB, 930x222px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
116KB, 930x222px
How is life in Africa? Lets say, how does regular day of a average Nigerian look?

>inb4 this thread gets filled with epic >be nigger >die from ebola memes
>>
File: 139532218651.jpg (80KB, 1600x1100px) Image search: [Google]
139532218651.jpg
80KB, 1600x1100px
>be nigger
>die from ebola
>>
File: ebolaids.jpg (50KB, 600x317px) Image search: [Google]
ebolaids.jpg
50KB, 600x317px
>>76021036
>>
File: snek.jpg (67KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
67KB, 1280x768px
One of my friends is in the Peace Corps in Tanzania.

He keeps sending pictures of pythons the villagers kill.

Makes life sound pretty comfy there, though, even when taking the poverty into consideration.
>>
>>76021346
Cute pupper.
>>
I'm asking because i was chatting with some girl from Kenya on interpals, and she said most of youngsters around there have Iphones and shit. And later on, when i was reading up on some modern-african history i found out that the modern leaders attended lyceum, or had vacations.

Iphones, lyceums or vacations isn't really the kind of thing you would expect in Africa.
>>
>>76021461
even poor countries have rich cities
relatively the poorest of kenyans cannot attend lyceum nor afford iphones
most american poor can and do have iphones
>>
>>76021461
lol are you serious middle class and especially upper class does exist in all African cunts even the shitty ones
>>
>>76021461

See: >>76021543.

I lived in India for a couple years. You see plenty of young people driving nice cars, goofing around on iPhones, and blowing money at expensive restaurants and bars.

They constitute an abysmally small portion of the overall Indian population, but if you live in that sort of society, it's easy not to move outside it.
>>
File: africa-na.webm (3MB, 422x338px) Image search: [Google]
africa-na.webm
3MB, 422x338px
>>76020857
Nigerian venice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRcUPiChx7k
>>
>>76021543
das rite, the poor in the west have it good. People complain about the gap between the rich and poor all the time, but it's far more meaningful in countries like Kenya.
>>
>>76020857
Great if you have money but complete shit otherwise.
Nigeria's a horribly mismanaged country because the government is massively corrupt and don't care if most of the populace is starving.
>>
>>76022072
>a horribly mismanaged country
>the populace is starving.

Do you think it benefits Nigerians to have such high birth rates when their economy can't sustain it?
>>
>>76022273
Not unless the government puts proper investment in education and convince the radical Muslims to let girls attend. Having lots of unskilled labour will leave most poor. North Nigeria will probably face famine in the near future.
>>
>>76022072
You do know Nigeria has a HUGE drought? Fuckton of africa does because lol climate change and el nino
>>
>go to school

>go to work

>try to get by and start a nice family and make a decent living

Like anywhere else
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.