[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swede in America here I will post my impression so far >New

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 8900.jpg (84KB, 942x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8900.jpg
84KB, 942x1024px
Swede in America here

I will post my impression so far

>New York City
stayed for 2 days, really loved it, but absolutely hated Newark New Jersey, where I had to get on a bus. Crackheads and beggars everywhere, bathroom was covered in piss, everything was dirty.

>Pittsburgh
Really really loved the way this city looks. I like all the houses on the hills and it's very clean. Also loved riding through Pennsylvania because of all the mountains and forest.

Now I am in a small lake town in Michigan. It's really relaxing and quiet here, reminds me of home.

My 2 complaints about America so far, is everything seems dirty compared to home, and there's a lot more "white trash" people.

Next I will go to the west and the plains, which I've always dreamed of since watching American movies.
>>
>>76010842
Say more about where you are going. How long do you plan on staying here?
>>
If you want you can visit me in the California mountains. We'll go shooting and drink beer together.

We can even go actual gold digging nearby too. Not some touristy fool's gold shit we have mines on our property and there was a ton of rain this year which is great for it.
>>
File: 1497109512497.jpg (114KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497109512497.jpg
114KB, 576x1024px
>>76010842
>mfw a thread like this gets no replies but threads like

>WHITE WOMEN WANT THE BBC
>are ____ white?
>why are ____ so _____?
>europe? more like eurabia XD LOL

Get 100+ replies
>>
>>76015062
This is why /trv/ hates us.
>>
Come to Mexico to see real culture senpai
>>
>>76010842
>Next I will go to the west and the plains
Any chance you'll be in Kansas? We can go shooting together if you're close by.
>>
>>76010842
You should visit Savannah or Charleston
>>
>>76013128
sorry just got back. I will be going around the west, staying with a family in Texas, and then Kansas. Then I would like to visit Washington state, especially the town where Twin Peaks was filmed.

>>76014001
Not sure if I'll come to California, is it nice or overrated?

>>76015369
Only place I really want to visit in the South is Louisiana.
>>
>>76016484
It's a nice state.

When people talk shit about CA they either live here or another state that was affected by its dumbass policies and diaspora coming to fuck with their state.

It's a great place to visit though no doubt. One trip we have is to just drive up highway 1 along the coast and go from Los Angeles all the way to Washington. I'm sure you're flying tho so just hit the LA beaches and San Francisco if you do come.
>>
>>76016484
>Only place I really want to visit in the South is Louisiana.
Louisiana is a shithole so fair warning
>>
>>76016591
It's a fucking beautiful state though
>>
>>76010842
Now you see why we hate public transportation? Filled with minorities and it doesn't actually work better than a car
>>
>>76016484
Louisiana is dangerous, even for American standards.

Good luck
>>
>>76016484
When you visit Washington you should go to shi shi beach and olympic national park if you can
>>
>>76016484
Where in Kansas? If you'll be close to Wichita I can take you shooting.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.