[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Europeans have to pay taxes to the kings and queens of their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 148508447407.png (151KB, 860x758px) Image search: [Google]
148508447407.png
151KB, 860x758px
>Europeans have to pay taxes to the kings and queens of their country in the year 2017

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>76007770
dumb frogposter
>>
File: bloodshed.jpg (22KB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
bloodshed.jpg
22KB, 320x454px
>>76007770
I have no king but I have to pay taxes to daddy government. Just like you do unless you are what I think you are you worthless basketball american.
>>
>>76007770
>be American
>get scalped by an Indian
>>
>>76007808
Doesn't the Swiss send guards to protect the Pope?
>>
>>76007808
all americans are worthless regardless of skincolor
>>
>be american
>have a cut in your arm
>cant pay for stiches because of shitty healthcare system
>do it yourself
>die because of an infection
>>
>be american

thats the joke
>>
the royal family generates a net profit, of which they take 20% (or something) of and funnel the rest back into the governments budget

dumb burger
>>
>>76008303
kek
>>
File: idgaf.jpg (128KB, 850x1084px) Image search: [Google]
idgaf.jpg
128KB, 850x1084px
>>76007830
And they gain the vatican cititzenship during their service while de facto paying swiss taxes. Also the pope is the pope and not a king afaik. Your point?
>>
>>76009517
the pope is legally a king
>>
>30%-40% income tax
>not including health insurance
>has to go to Iraq to pay for uni
>breaking your arm can bankrupt you and put you in dept for life
>your insurance company will try to fuck you over when you're the most sick and needy in order to make a quick buck
>violent crime
>more prisoners per capita than China
Ok.
>>
>>76007770
UK makes money of it's monarchy and the monarchies of Europe and Japan are powerless but culturally significant and traditional which is why they're kept around.
>>
>>76009576
And the swiss serving are legally Vaticans.
But we could continue this ad absurdum. I get what you mean.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.