[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are altrightfags and burgerbongs always surprised that Germans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8364.jpg (198KB, 846x607px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8364.jpg
198KB, 846x607px
Why are altrightfags and burgerbongs always surprised that Germans love Arabs today? Germany has no reason to hate Arabs, what have Arabs ever done to Germany? Arabs supported Germany in the war, they've never fought a war against Germany, it wasn't Arabs that flattened German cities, raped it's women, genocided it's population.

Arabs + Krauts = eternal bros
>>
Great thread, I am really looking forward to the reasonable and robust political discussion that results from your post. It will not degenerate into bullshit and that was most certainly not your intention.
>>
Unrelated, but what do neonazis gain from denying the hololol? that just makes hitler look like more of a wimp
>>
>>76006408

May have been his intention, but the guy certainly has a point tbqh.

If the thread walks, I'll be quietly reading it. Wanna know what people have to say about this. lul
>>
>>76006359
It's a rather poor reflection on our species when having sex with someone against their own will can be expressed in the same breath and genocide and bombing of cities, without being laughed at.
Rape is just unwanted sex. It should be less offensive than physically beating someone, yet we act like fucking a woman when she can't use it later as a leverage for manipulation is the end of the world.
What a fucking retarded gynocentric attitude this is. All this alt-right bullshit is merely a structured variation of tribal pussy worship and procreation insecurity. White knights are the real cancer here.

That's an actual "red pill" these cretins are too afraid to swallow.
>>
File: uncie adolf.jpg (13KB, 220x318px) Image search: [Google]
uncie adolf.jpg
13KB, 220x318px
>The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?
>Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Westdeutschland.jpg (478KB, 2400x1597px) Image search: [Google]
Westdeutschland.jpg
478KB, 2400x1597px
>>76006359
>it wasn't Arabs that flattened German cities, raped it's women, genocided it's population.
But they do it now lmao.
>>
>>76006607
that paganism was the best tho
>>
Arabs hate jews, so they're ok in my book. They still have to go back though
>>
>>76006562
The stigma against rape comes from a time when women usually kept their virginity and their own purity was considered holy and part of their honour. To forcibly rape a woman would be like taking the honour and holiness of her and her family, now she could not say she saved her v for her husband.

Nowadays women give away their V to chads and tyrones like candy so it has no meaning or value, I fail to see how a woman who's already been fucked by 50 black cock orgies is supposed to be traumatised by one unwanted penetration.

It would be like punching a trained boxer once in the face.
>>
File: 1497340268759.png (193KB, 645x645px) Image search: [Google]
1497340268759.png
193KB, 645x645px
>>76006654
>that paganism was the best tho
>>
>>76006607
he meant that he is a germcuck and so he love shitskin

Look at how their women spread their legs to sandniggers and you'll understand
>>
>>76006359
ficki ficki
>>
>>76006607
That Germans and islam are compatible. It is true though, ancient Germans were as barbaric as muslims are now, raising their kids to be ruthless, to have no remorse for the enemy etc..
>>
>>76006895
Varg, pls.
>>
>>76006437
It makes the Jews look like liars
>>
Hon hon baguette
>>
>>76006921
Not ancient Germanics, ancient Germans, meaning before 1945
>>
>>76006607
I second this. Germany wouldn't then not be hindered by numales and feminazis. It would have been the most effieint race, because they would then be having all of it.
Barbarism, man-based ultra-patriarchal political hierarchy, clear and obvious intentions efficiently/well canalized, descripline, servile women, military equipment and Hitler.

Alas, thinking of the aptitude that was not exploited to full capacity and the doors opened thereafter causes profuse bitterness.
>>
>>76006607
>MOOZLIMES ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH GERMANIC SOCIETY

Is /pol/ right about ANYTHING? And I mean anything, EVER?
>>
>>76007781
Imagine the MEMRI TV memes with mouth-frothing Germans.

I'd move to the other end of the world immediately.
>>
>>76006359
I love Germany
Germany I love you please hurt france again
>>
>>76006359
You know I would deny this but I can't. They don't hate us as much as others in the western civ. so they are mainly okay (as long as they don't suupport isis, sharia etc).
It's a weird time when I can trust a mudslime more than a "reliable" person from our """allied""" countries. Really makes me think.
>>
>>76006359

if you aren't memeing.which i hope you are really. have a go with these wiki pages and the following links to their respective books.

hitler was at worst a fedora bushi level atheist to religion since he viewed it to weaken men and shackle them.so he wanted the Nazi state to be the provider of spirituality in a sense. so at best his view was nihilistic agnostic when dealing with any religious matter.

.so being friendly with few Arabs and saying something nice about Islam was just political pandering out of necessity to serve his ends. he still viewed them as inferior.plus doesn't equate all Arabs as a whole liking the idea of hitler's ubermensch and the whole let's kill god.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order_(Nazism)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Hitler_on_Islam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world
>>
>>76008553
Hitler believed in divine providence, he wasn't an atheist.
>>
>>76006895
you were germanic aswell you tool
>>
File: eurogenetics.png (67KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
eurogenetics.png
67KB, 800x615px
>>76008661
Celto-Germanic, thank you (pic related). We're not as inclined towards heresy as you lutheran fags, we would have preserved the catholic faith.
>>
>>76007834
Read the quote again you stupid fucking kiwi
>>
Continental Germanics are the niggers of Germanics.
>>
>>76006359
You're right, G*rmans have always had a priapic hardon for Arabs. Same with Turks. I still remember my jaw dropping when I was reading about the Greek war of independence and lo and behold, the sole European leader who was against it was Metternich because he didn't want to upset his precious Ottomans
>>
>>76009348
I bet a German was also secretly controlling France and the UK to support the Ottomans in the Crimean war.
>>
>>76010633
Probably, our monarchs are G*rman after all
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.