[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it strange that I find only white women attractive with some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Is it strange that I find only white women attractive with some exceptions of super cute asians, turks, jewish girls, latinas?

I always though we should be drawn to the more exotic features but it just dosn't do it for me. I don't like dark skin, I don't like non-pink nipples, I don't like non-slender women.

Pic related, one of the cheerleaders at a volleyball tournament in my city.
>>
this isnt your blog
>>
>>76005884
Stay on topic ken-kun.
>>
>>76005860
People desire what they dont have you nigger
>>
>>76005860
You're a brainwashed faggot and/or lack experience with dark cuties, desu.
>>
>>76005860
>I don't like dark skin, I don't like non-pink nipples

I'm the same so you are hardly strange
>>
>I'm white, is it strange that I prefer white women?
>>
File: 1487766062582.jpg (129KB, 1024x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1487766062582.jpg
129KB, 1024x1016px
>>76005860
no
race-mixing is wrong
>>
>>76005860
I think white women in mass media are attractive but in real life, I find them coarse and lacking in manners and refinement. Plus to me, they have angular mannish features. To each his own.
>>
>I don't like dark skin female
That is pretty much how males are programmed. There's a reason why pale skin are seen as attractive to female and darker skin to men.
>>
>>76005860
You're just low test, its fine
>>
You're views aren't unfounded.

Every time the media in this country wants to portray any semblance of virtue signalling or inclusiveness they show people of every race but when they want to sell a product or show off real beauty as a statement it's almost always a white woman.

In reality white women are very attractive but too much of the time in the west they are vapid virtue signallers and aren't convicted on anything. I find it annoying that too many think their body and good looks are the answer to all their problems.
>>
>>76005860
This is going to sound super cliche, but most men are attracted to women who look like their mom/sisters.

So no, it's not surprising that you are attracted to white women over non-white women.
>>
>>76005860
It's normal, white women are in general the most attractive, specially slavic ones.
>>
>>76005860
white women are the most attractive in the world so no
>>
>>76005860

>that armpit

does she shave them with a chainsaw?
>>
>>76011553
exactly this

white g*rls are cancer
>>
>>76014858
we are not white
>>
>>76005860
pale skin means less hard work
>>
>>76015377
white people cant tan
>>
>>76005860
I very much like white women too
Want hot sex in the vegina
>>
>>76015405
I get freckles
I don't know how how normal people work
>>
>>76005860
It is a norm. News at 11:00.
>>
>>76015623
white people just get burned by sun, they dont change color
>>
>>76005860
Were any of these white girls ever interested in you? Or is it just theoretical contemplation/
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.