[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to move to Chile. Actually I'd like to go to Australia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Want to move to Chile.
Actually I'd like to go to Australia or Canada, but it's terribly expansive and difficult to get the 'greencard' in both of them.

So, is it Chile that good as always say?
>>
>>76001370
It ain't bad.

Have you already tried with other countries? Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, the scandis and Czechia are good options AND they'll hire you if you are not a useless piece of shit.
>>
>>76001370
depeds on what are you looking for. if you have a degree in anything, chile will be nice, except that you will find womans really tedius, especially coming from brazil.
if you come seeking for good jobs whitout a degree, this is a terrible place, since most of jobs are terrible low paid jobs
>>
>>76001370
Canada and Australia are the easiest places to move to if you go through the education route.
>>
slow down there, try getting a Canadian work permit
>>
>>76001370
Pls be a bjj black belt instructor
>>
>>76001849
That depends entirely on the country of origin. Our immigration legislation isn't universal and differs from nation to nation.
Australia is a lot more accepting of Poos than it is Monkeys, for some reason.
>>
>>76001917
Seems universal to me
https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Stud/Post
>>
>>76001832
well, no degree here. really that bad?
>>
>>76002125
Nah it'd be just as bad as there, janitor level stuff
>>
>>76001832
>chilean women are tedious
how so
>>
>>76002153
so, doesn't look too terrible
I could work while I study to get a better job
>>
>>76002346
I don't know how much a janitor tier job will get you but I think you wouldn't be able to survive seeing that education is a bit pricey
>>
>>76002262
Not him but they are becoming sjw uptight cunts imo. It's a whole different game now. I'm sorry for the kids that will have it difficult to get to have a good old casual fuck
>>
>>76002346
With what you'll get paid you'll barely have enough money to live. Forget about getting an education. Go to Argentina, get that basic job and get a free education there, and then you come here.
>>
>>76002346
if you're looking for education then forget it, education is fairly expensive here and you're not eligible for any subsidy as a foreigner.
go to argentina instead.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.