[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw white and swarthy no seriously it happened again what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1496050786931.jpg (51KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
1496050786931.jpg
51KB, 660x574px
>tfw white and swarthy
no seriously it happened again what the fuck
it was some very pasty algerian too this faggot literally had whiter skin than me he had the skin tone of a fucking goth

>"hey brother do you have a lighter please ?"
NO I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING BROTHER
>"aren't you doing the ramadan btw ?"
NO BECAUSE I AM NOT A FUCKING SANDNIGGER REEE

fuck off and die already all of you i hate you so much
>>
File: 00mosley2.jpg (25KB, 490x313px) Image search: [Google]
00mosley2.jpg
25KB, 490x313px
Just embrace it
>>
just dye your white blonde, you faggot, if it bothers you so much
>>
You can't be white and swarthy

That's like saying you're a homosexual and straight

Anyways, swarthy women are attractive af
>>
>>75995324
why would you speak to people?
>>
>>75995422
but i don't want to i just want arabs to stop being retarded
or least we give people distinctive signs, like, jews had little stars of david during ww2, now we could put little crescents on muslims tgis way no confusion
>>
>>75995624
But that would make life for autistic losers like you comfortable and we don't want that now do we
>>
>>75995363
I want blood...
>>
>>75995624
lol just give up and admit you're a shitskin anon.
it's ok.

>racists in denial about their skin color or heritage
always entertaining.
>>
>>76000306
what's funny is that most of pol and most of stormfront are either really ugly whites (deformed faces) or basically they're nonwhite thinking they're white when in reality people from the middle east are whiter
>>
>>76000430
That's probably the reason they are in stormfront to begin with.
Ostracized people that look for a place to belong and someone to blame.
>>
>>76000529
I'm not kidding if you look at threads where they post their own pics on stormfront, they either look like bikers/tattooed junkies, really deformed faces, or like mexican passing
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.