[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will America continue to be a first world country when most of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: prosperity2050_chart.png (33KB, 469x724px) Image search: [Google]
prosperity2050_chart.png
33KB, 469x724px
Will America continue to be a first world country when most of its population are from second and third world demographic groups?
>>
Can you fucking believe that there are surveys in the United States keeping track of race?
"Sir I'm going to need you to specify your race"
>>
>>75992145
1 Asian = 10 whites or so, they'll pick up the slack

also projections hmmmmmmmmm
>>
whites and blacks will be purged and the new latino-asian era will begin
>>
File: newdaily_300914_trump.jpg (440KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
newdaily_300914_trump.jpg
440KB, 800x600px
>>75992145
No, we are already entering into Latin American banana republic tier.
>>
the more chicanos = the less violence and better economy
Chicanos will liberate LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS DE AMERICA from the wh¨te menace
>>
>>75992145
why is the mixed population expanding so slowly?
>>
>"latino of any race"
what in the fuck does this mean
>>
>>75992524
This

California is now majority chicano and minority white and it is the richest and most powerful state in the country
>>
>>75992572
people that speak mexican
>>
>>75992595
I'm first generation Polish immigrant but I took two years of spanish in hs, am I latino of any race?
>>
>>75992625
no, you're lower caste white
>>
File: hillary_rays1.jpg (674KB, 710x924px) Image search: [Google]
hillary_rays1.jpg
674KB, 710x924px
>>75992485
2016 was our last chance at preserving the republic and we failed. This is the future you chose.
>>
The Latin American League of Nations has already submitted a formal welcome to LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS, and the paperwork has already began moving.
Naturally, LOS ESTADOS will start from the bottom, being at the mercy of the older, more prestigious members of the union, meaning you'll probably have to put up with Mexico stepping on your toes and bullying you, but we wholeheartedly welcome you

regardations.-
>>
The time of CHI ascendancy has come.
>>
Wonder what Karl "mexicans are natural conservatives" Rove thinks of all this
>>
>>75992442
You kinda just described California

I don't get how one state can go from 2% Asian 20 years ago to 16% Asian and go unnoticed
>>
>>75992442
shut up you cringe shit
>>
>>75992223
You are one of those faggots that believe Native Italians don't exist, but actually every single asshole that put his feet in our country is Italian, right? fuck off, Ciro.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.