[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I found out that there are gay arabs. I conceive how hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Today I found out that there are gay arabs.

I conceive how hard is their lives.

OMG, they pretend to believe that entire pile of shit called Quran all the time.
>>
>>75990131
Arabs=/=Muslim
>>
>>75990194
You got what I meant. That's sad anyways.
>>
>>75990131
Anon I'll tell you something that is hard to grasp for anyone grown under the United States's cultural influence.

People fuck whatever they feel like.
Marriage between man and woman exists to specify whose vagina your legitimate heirs come from, as opposed to "bastard" offspring.
This is what it is, bringing a woman in public, pointing at her vag, and yelling "THIS IS WHERE MY RICHES GO WHEN I DIE".
This is technically and precisely the 100% true story of the reason marriage exists.

In the meanwhile you fuck prostitutes, and nobody cares if they poop children or not, and you fuck boipussi, because it literally has no risk.

This is the normal state of things, the rest is taste.

The USA obviously thinks marriage and family has to do with love or feelings or other inane meaningless shit.
So you get retards parading in the streets yelling what they like to fuck and that it should be advertised on billboards for no functional reason.

Fucking someone of the same sex one or twice in your life is normal and accepted, as long as nobody fucking hears about it and you don't go promoting it like some kind of preacher. It's like pissing the bed, it's like masturbating in the shower, you're not meant to "celebrate" it.
"Gay" Arabs are just arabs that occasionally enjoy cock, and believe me they have absolutely no problems until they are caught.

Repressing homosexuality has no effect on private lives of non-idiots, it's only a public facade.
It's only a problem if you celebrate sex.
>>
>>75990131
Who give a shit
>>
>>75990574
uwu you do for bumping :3
post qt bandido cartel boypussy :3
>>
>>75990468
Which is why their "rights" movement is a sham. They'll do what they do anyway, they're just being louder and making the public suffer.
>>
>>75990131
They just fuck underage boys in wigs and makeup.
>>
>>75990131
are you kidding. Homosexuality is widespread in ME. You just learned this?
>>
>>75992632
Post hairy leb feet
>>
>>75990131
honestly as FN voter i don't know who i should hate more, the gay arab or the normal arab ?

i mean on the one hand the normal arab has healthy values and rejects this whole lgbt bullshit and he doesn't contribute to this grotesque fucking circus of faggots that we have to watch on tv all the time

on the other the gay arab won't make any shitskin kids, and he pisses off the normal arab, and as sad as it is to say he is probably more westernized

hmmm
what a dilemma
>>
File: 1445090769971.jpg (50KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
1445090769971.jpg
50KB, 322x279px
>>75994158
a-are those qt white bois underage?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.