[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Europe is a Islamic shithole, thank god the US of A is the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: americaLoL.png (721KB, 1246x1282px) Image search: [Google]
americaLoL.png
721KB, 1246x1282px
Europe is a Islamic shithole, thank god the US of A is the last bastion for mankind.
>>
>>75976763
Go home john. The cerveza is messing with your flags.
>>
>Three boys - ages 14, 10 and 7 at the time of the attack - were accused in the June 2 assault at the Fawnbrook Apartments

The fuck is wrong with Arabs yo
>>
Can the parents sue over this sort of thing?

Pretty ridiculous sentencing I feel bad for Idaho. Their govt doesn't give a fuck about them
>>
This is the problem with common law when the people are garbage, you get jury convictions but judges who give shit sentences and there isn't anything you can do about it.
>>
>>75976763
Why do they say "Muslim migrants" instead of listing their nationalities?
>>
>>75976763
This was a hoax
>>
>>75978691
That would imply they care about his country.
>>
>>75978691
Becuse they are mudslimes and not human beings.
>>
>>75978691
Iraqi and two Sudanese
>>
File: 1495821345759.jpg (39KB, 680x585px) Image search: [Google]
1495821345759.jpg
39KB, 680x585px
>>75978691
Imagine them using "Three jews raped a girl".
>>
>>75981053
Are they Polish?
>>
Meanwhile from sources that aren't Jihadwatch.com

>“Simply, that just is not true,” the chief said. “The Twin Falls Police Department, the Magic Valley Paramedics, even the Twin Falls County Sheriff’s Office, responded in due time.”

>Earlier in his comments, Kingsbury said the call originally came in as “something a lot less serious than a sexual assault or lewd and lascivious conduct.”
>>
>>75976763
the v4 is yurop's last hope
>>
>>75981053
>Normalna polska rodzina z krakowia miesto
>>
>>75978403
>admitting common law is dog shit

Are you really an anglo?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.