[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Australian >brainstorming as helll before every single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (7KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 240x200px
>be Australian
>brainstorming as helll before every single postings because they have good reputation for banter

cute
but you are ok to relax and enjoy 4chan^^
>>
>>75972511
You don't spend a lot of time thinking of banter it tends to just hit you and you post it, you need to reply quickly for good banter.
>>
>>75972550
i will emulate you coz we are one of the worst unfunny posters
>>
File: 1404068879722.jpg (52KB, 542x439px) Image search: [Google]
1404068879722.jpg
52KB, 542x439px
>>75972511
ping pole is that you
>>
>want to post
>take 10 minutes to come up with what to post
>take 10 minutes to google search to see if the English expressions I contrived is correct

>want to refute someone's argument
>give up because my English is so shitty that I would not be able to make my points
>end up agreeing with him
>>
File: 1486466405912.png (14KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1486466405912.png
14KB, 645x773px
>>75974310
quality bost
>>
File: aus hot nips.png (42KB, 1106x790px) Image search: [Google]
aus hot nips.png
42KB, 1106x790px
>>75974310
Apologise for war crimes
>>
>>75975261

>How to tell difference between Australian and a pig's asshole.
>You can't
Haha, fuck you Australian
>>
>>75976088
terrific post
>>
>>75976088
Australia BTFO

There's literally no recovering from this lads. I'm learning nip and stretching my eyes out now.
>>
>>75974310
takashi...
>>
>>75976088
Is this the gook proxy trying to frame Japan again?
>>
>>75976088
Oh fuck, how do we ever come back from this lads
>>
>>75976434
That gook has been here for years now. Japan should annex Korea again just to shut him up.

PS.
'After the war, 148 Koreans were convicted of Class B and C Japanese war crimes, 23 of whom were sentenced to death, including Korean prison guards who were particularly notorious for their brutality during the war.'

'The figure is relatively high considering that ethnic Koreans made up a very small percentage of the Japanese military. Justice Bert Röling, who represented the Netherlands at the International Military Tribunal for the Far East, noted that "many of the commanders and guards in POW camps were Koreans – the Japanese apparently did not trust them as soldiers – and it is said that they were sometimes far more cruel than the Japanese."[58]'

'In his memoirs, Colonel Eugene C. Jacobs wrote that during the Bataan Death March, "the Korean guards were the most abusive. The Japs didn't trust them in battle, so used them as service troops; the Koreans were anxious to get blood on their bayonets; and then they thought they were veterans."[59][60]'

'Korean guards were sent to the remote jungles of Burma, where Lt. Col. William A. (Bill) Henderson wrote from his own experience that some of the guards overlooking the construction of the Burma Railway "were moronic and at times almost bestial in their treatment of prisoners. This applied particularly to Korean private soldiers, conscripted only for guard and sentry duties in many parts of the Japanese empire. Regrettably, they were appointed as guards for the prisoners throughout the camps of Burma and Siam."[61] The highest-ranking Korean to be prosecuted after the war was Lieutenant General Hong Sa-ik, who was in command of all the Japanese prisoner-of-war camps in the Philippines.'
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.