[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean for Americans to learn history? Why don�

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: No_41-Q2-2.jpg (11KB, 245x176px) Image search: [Google]
No_41-Q2-2.jpg
11KB, 245x176px
What does it mean for Americans to learn history?
Why don't they even know basic stuff?
Why can't they even know about their president?
Why can't they answer who bombed pearl harbor?
I just can't believe this.
Are Americans such stupid? My friend told me that yes they are. I am totally convinced that.
Now, I think they are sleeping now.
hey bros, this is very serious, we must start to think how to fix Americans before it is too late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_MI9kkTipg
>>
File: 1494405674543.jpg (40KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1494405674543.jpg
40KB, 597x597px
>>75967029
>>
>the only well spoken, non retarded guy is a faggot
really makes you think
>>
File: 1475978538851.jpg (209KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475978538851.jpg
209KB, 624x480px
>>75967724
At least you don't have to live with these ameridumbs
>>
>>75967029
I hope that you are aware that they talk with 1,000 people and choose the 20 more stupid that they found to make a strawman about American's stupidity.
>>
File: attachment-2017-06-10-064705.jpg (414KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
attachment-2017-06-10-064705.jpg
414KB, 1200x1600px
How will we ever recover?
>>
>>75967029
How the fuck do these people survive? What kind of job do they have?
>>
>>75967029
You can't fix us. Its simply a matter of geography. We're too isolated to give a fuck about anything.
>>
>>75968184
Fun fact: In America the only thing that requires history classes is to be a history teacher
In other words these people probably are as good at whatever they do as they need to be, but they tune out everything else because it isn't necessary.
>>
>>75967029
I hope you're not taking the show seriously. They cherrypick the stupidest people they find for the sake of comedy.
>>
We should fix our own countries first so the USA will stop treating us like shit. Not necessarily going against them but be mature enough to remark our national interests.

From my point of view, their political scenery is slowly becoming an anglo version of ours. Sooner they will vote for the least bad instead of the one they think is the correct one.
>>
>>75967029
lol japs can't talk, you're even worse, especially when it comes to history. To answer your query, I believe it is because they're apathetic towards such things, most people are, they're irrelevant to the bubble that is their lives. They gain nothing by really committing any history to memory, so it slips from their minds quickly without any genuine interest.

We can insult amerilards all day but would half the people from most countries be able to answer equivalent forms of these questions? I know Japanese certainly cannot.
>>
>>75967029
Everything before 1776 was a mistake
>>
I once played trivia pursuit with a girl who didn't know what happened at hiroshima
>>
>>75968307
>In other words these people probably are as good at whatever they do as they need to be, but they tune out everything else because it isn't necessary.

this
/thread

everyone leave
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.