[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So explain to me again Italians why I can't drink milk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: cappuccino_loves_italy.jpg (273KB, 665x490px) Image search: [Google]
cappuccino_loves_italy.jpg
273KB, 665x490px
So explain to me again Italians why I can't drink milk after lunch?
>>
what do you mean? It's just that the tradition is to have a espresso with carbonated water after lunch to wake up you for work after lunch hence why a cappuccino or anything mixed. It has nothing to with milk.
>>
also a espresso helps digestion and other stuff, while a cappuccino doesn't
>>
>>75958319
>It's just that the tradition
autist "tradition"
>>
>>75958514
il tuo paese intero fa lo stesso
>>
You can drink what you want when you want you autist
>>
>>75958578
huh?

>>75958598
THIS.
>>
>>75958627
su pais entero hace lo mismo lol
>>
>>75958678
*tu
>>
>>75958678
sure thing, senhor da silva
>>
>>75958772
I went to Buenos Aires. The restaurants always offered a coffee after lunch/dinner just like here
>>
>>75958846
You can go to Jakarta Indonesia and ask the waiter for a coffee after lunch and he will bring you some, it's his fucking job, you autist.
>>
>>75958922
Yeah, but we didn't ask for it the waiter asked if we wanted because it's the tradition of southern european countries to do so that we inherited
>>
File: 473457547o.jpg (57KB, 800x732px) Image search: [Google]
473457547o.jpg
57KB, 800x732px
>>75959004
>it's the tradition of southern european countries to do so that we inherited
>>
>>75957918
Milk is traditionally a morning beverage, but no one will look at you weirdly if you get some milk with your afternoon snack. Just don't drink it during meals and you're good.
>>
>>75957918
You'll get diarrhea and shart yourself after the milk mixes with your afternoon food, you have to wait a while or eat a banana
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.