[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*EUropeans try to communicate in any other language aside from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1493922900157.jpg (102KB, 1017x715px) Image search: [Google]
1493922900157.jpg
102KB, 1017x715px
*EUropeans try to communicate in any other language aside from English*

*EU collapses*

LMAO, how will EU shills ever recover?
>>
With the anglos leaving, Swedish will be the new official language of the EU.

All the Scandis understand it, and it's close enough to German and Dutch for them to learn it easily.

It's the only logical choice.
>>
EU still have some English-speaking member country
And last time I read about it, it seems like EU have already developed their own version of English dialect.
>>
There.is.no.recovery.possible.only.masking
>>
El nuevo lenguaje de la unión europea debe ser forzosamente español
>>
There are official translator everywhere in the EU facilities.

Other than that, it's up to the diplomats themselves to decide how the communicate unofficially. Maybe they're go full autism and switch to French or German.
>>
>>75947157
step aside citizen
>>
File: 1497047959227.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497047959227.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>75949321
>switch to French or German.
That's a great precursor towards WW III
>>
All our diplomatic staff is also trained in mandatory French and staff of MEPs speak French anyway due to the locations of the EU institutions. We could switch over night to French on a whim and it wouldn't bother us.

The states that are insisting on English are the EE ones.
>>
>>75950000
Now I'm interested, how would switching language trigger ww3?
>>
>>75950000
As things stand now, I don't think Germany would push forthe use of German too much
>>
File: 1490738795592.png (1MB, 1083x893px) Image search: [Google]
1490738795592.png
1MB, 1083x893px
>>75951255
>Spend centuries fighting for spheres of influence and plots of land the size of a small island with population of two goats
>Expecting these countries to accept another's total cultural and fiscal dominance trough the sheer advantage the lingua franca provides

The Anglo language cultural victory came naturally because of it's colonies developing to the point of being omnipotent as Europe was tearing it's self apart in it's many wars.

You can't stop the Anglo influence and interest from dominating without becoming isolated like another North Korea or Iran but your many times weaker neighbor's influence you can
>>
>>75951255
croats are stupid
>>
File: Anglos.jpg (91KB, 607x605px) Image search: [Google]
Anglos.jpg
91KB, 607x605px
>>75947157
This is true, I'm very excited about it.
>>
>>75952201
>brits would go to war to stay relevant

made me think
>>
>>75952883
Why don't you love me, froggo?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.