[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Arnold Chansey, 34, was an ordinary resident of London o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Article Picture.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Article Picture.png
1MB, 960x720px
>Arnold Chansey, 34, was an ordinary resident of London out for a nighttime jog through the historic and beautiful Hyde Park
>On May 30, at around 11:45, he heard a woman scream and went to investigate. There, behind a row of bushes, he found Emilia Langer, 19, and Abdul Khan, 31. Khan was threatening her with an illegal knife and demanding her purse
>Chansey leapt upon Khan and yelled for Langer to call the police. In the ensuing struggle, Chansey's lip was slashed, but he still subdued the mugger by biting his neck
>There was just one problem: Chansey is HIV positive
>Khan hasn't yet received a trial, but has learned that he now tests positive for AIDS, and has already filed to press charges against Chansey
>"It's absolutely ridiculous," said Khan's lawyer. "No one has the legal right to afflict anyone else with incurable diseases, no matter the circumstances, and my client deserves recompense."
>Replied Chansey, "His client doesn't deserve anything except jail. My only regret is that I didn't also give him smallpox."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40237952
>>
He deserved to be sued for being white though
>>
>an illegal knife

KEK
>>
>>75939957
>threatening her with an illegal knife
all knives are illegal in uk
also it is illegal to threaten anyone even with a legal knife
so, is it a fake story then?
>>
also

>the Christian God doesn't exi-
>>
>>75939957
Jesus fucking christ, here he would be burned alive and putted in the middle of Caracas with a stick inside his ass if he had the balls to try to accuse him of something
>>
>>75940162
what the fuck I would prefer to live in Venezuela over the UK now
>>
>>75940017
>>75940073
>>75940098
>>75940162

didn't even check the source...
>>
File: 1487635439890.png (269KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
1487635439890.png
269KB, 500x514px
>>75940211
/int/ idiocy is a delicacy for sure
>>
File: IMG_1081.png (2MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1081.png
2MB, 1280x960px
>>75939957
>illegal knife

Britain is like that one 80's sci fi movie where everyone in the future is a cuck and a time traveling cop has to stop the villain from terrorizing everyone
>>
>>75940186
We are savages and i like how the more strong one is the one that survives. That's how the worst of the 3rd world lives, that's why i always have a 9mm
>>
>>75939957
Just a normal day in every western-yurocuck city
>>
>>75940211
Okay, I fell for it. But only because it sounds so plausible and probable.
>>
someone please post a shopped here's johnny and her with a knife handle.
>>
>>75940291
fuck i remember that movie, was it sylvester stallone or someone like that

also i remember it was one of the first movies to go hard with brand advertising
>>
>>75939957
but the greentext and the source dont match up
>>
>>75941078
>someone actually clicks on links posted on /int/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.