[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facts about you by virtue of the country that others don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

ITT post facts about you contingent on your nationality which others from other countries don't believe when you tell them

>Never, ever seen a black person, not even a tourist
>>
File: 1401753791875.jpg (7KB, 150x192px) Image search: [Google]
1401753791875.jpg
7KB, 150x192px
>>75920957

>tfw met literally just ONE black person in my entire life
>tfw he tried to sell me weed
>>
>>75920957
>never gotten mugged or shot
it's crazy, i know
>>
I on't like the taste of cheese
>>
The Saudi King is for Westernisation and has passed 'progressive' motions such as legislating to allow women to drive and is seen as a SJW fuckface by a lot of people including at least a quarter of the inner family's princes, while westerners are jumping about talking about overthrowing the Saudi King whatnot not knowing that the next ruler would probably be much more sympathetic to ISIS and aggressive to Iran
>>
>>75921402
It always blows my mind that there are Saudis who post on 4chan. I always thought your internet security was North Korea tier. Can't you get vanned and beheaded for posting things critical of the King?
>>
Most people here have never even heard of The Sound of Music. For some reason it's barely known here.

>>75921466
Like the Saudi intelligence services don't have bigger worries than some random guy shitposting here.
>>
>>75921402
>and is seen as a SJW fuckface by a lot of people including at least a quarter of the inner family's princes
How do you know this?
>>
I prefer coffee
>>
>>75921509
Nigga, it's common knowledge that after the Islamic revolution in Iran and the Grand Mosque hostage crisis it was the King who was actually trying to appease the much more radical parts of the Saudi society by taking a more hardline stance fearing a similar Islamist take-over
>>
>>75920957
Have seen little kids looking like 12 or 13 fucking with tracksuits that had holes cut in them
>>
>>75921641
Is it true that they had to convert French commandos to Islam so they could enter and kill the insurgents who took over the grand mosque?
>>
never seen a jew muslim or hindu
>>
File: 1410105911134.jpg (10KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1410105911134.jpg
10KB, 251x242px
>>75921641
The Grand Mosque seizure happened almost 40 years ago famlam. A LOT has transpired in that region since then.
The general thrust of my question was how does he know the size of each political faction if there is no such thing as free media in his country.
>>
>>75921772
Mossad disinformation pamphlets surreptitiously disseminated throughout the kingdom
>>
>>75920957
i'm not a gypsy
>>
>>75921734
We have to kill musl...oopsie, "terrorists" for them plus they want us to convert...

Man, fuck muslims.
>>
>>75921734
Yes, non-Muslims are not allowed to enter the grounds. It even says so on the highway exit.
>>
File: image.png (130KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
130KB, 640x1136px
>>75921848
France

Oui
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.