[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this place so racist? Isn't this supposed to be a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: maps-mexican-american-war.jpg (92KB, 380x640px) Image search: [Google]
maps-mexican-american-war.jpg
92KB, 380x640px
Why is this place so racist? Isn't this supposed to be a board where you respectfully discuss cultural things with people from other countries? Why is the use of racist words like the N word or "dirty spic" allowed?
>>
File: 1494462150889.png (1MB, 1027x718px) Image search: [Google]
1494462150889.png
1MB, 1027x718px
shut up and bring us our daiquiris paco
>>
How can Americans respect cultures when they themselves do not have any? It's like trying to play fetch with a wild dog.
>>
they fairly gave outside to US and still take inside in US
>>
File: 1454474910433.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1454474910433.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>75863046
>they fairly gave outside to US and still take inside in US
>>
>>75862906
we dont have to conform to current societal norms here, real people dont actually care about minorities or their feelings just like you dont care about us
>>
1) The US has a long history of being obsessed with race
2) This board is not a good representation of Americans as a whole. Most here are bored young men
3) As someone who has lived in urban and rural areas alike, very rarely have I encountered 'hard' racism
>>
>>75862906
whatever you silly spic wetback bean boy
>>
File: ....png (316KB, 373x408px) Image search: [Google]
....png
316KB, 373x408px
>>75862974
delet
>>
>>75863046
>they fairly gave outside to US and still take inside in US
>>
>>75862906
It's just meming most of the time. I genuinely despise muzzies only
>>
>>75862906
because trolling is part of 4chan culture.
also every communities and races are insulted here, it's part of the banter.

and sincerely there is no such thing as "racism"
there are the concepts of discriminations, xenophobia, existence of human subspecies / races but not that meme called "racism"

it's nothing but the counterpart word of "antisemitism" for black people on the first place, now it's extended at every local non-white minority on whites countries, it's also a marxist concept uber focused on discriminations at jobs and the anti-racists talks about equality but create a new inequality with their concept of "affirmative action" and trying hard to brainwash you telling you you are rich and privileged.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.