[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

List of things European posters have cited as explanations for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

List of things European posters have cited as explanations for American obesity:

>eating breakfast
>peanut butter
>putting butter on bread
>putting brown sugar on oatmeal
>having more than two eggs in one sitting
>>
Well they forgot:
>being a worthless lazy sack of shit

That's the reason for 99.999% of obese people
>>
>Having to drive everywhere
>>
Well that's bullshit. Butter is fine and so are eggs.

Americans are large because of sugar everywhere all the time.
>>
>>75841136
>implying they even consume actual sugar
HFCS is where they're at
>>
File: retarded italian shitposter.png (9KB, 617x96px) Image search: [Google]
retarded italian shitposter.png
9KB, 617x96px
>>75841298
You idiots don't even know what high fructose corn syrup is.
>>
>>75841391
Monsanto shill
>>
>>75841510
Euro shill.
>>
why cant fat yanks take a joke I stg
>>
>>75841567
It never occurred to me that a sandwich with angel food cake would be fucking delicious. Mayo, braunschweiger, Velveeta slice, and angel food cake.
>>
>>75841051
>tfw morbidly obese leaf
go to a buffet everyday and consume liek 20000cals in 1 sitting. It's liek 9 bucks but I eat $50 worth (At least)
>>
I ate 2 chickens; half a tray of mac and cheese; 4 desserts and about 2 liters of coke. the guys at the buffet know me by name and put extra servings on my plate to save time. One Chinese waiter even brings a bottle of coke to my table (I think she feels sorry for me or something)
>>
>>75841391
Bruh its in the fucking name, its syrup made out of corn that has been procesed to have high amounts of fructose, you make all your shit "food" with that

Fucking disgusting and now you want to push that shit into us, fuck that m8, mexican coca cola is far superior than your corn shit
>>
>>75841567
He's correct and when marie antoniette said "let them eat cake" "cake" would have meant bread as sweet and fluffy as a roll of Wonderbread at best.
>>
>>75845293
We have a lot of corn and not much sugarcane. Cuba had been our principle source prior to 1959.
>>
>>75841086
Nah food desserts are massive factor
>>
>>75841051
>eating breakfast
Must be southerners, breakfast is good.
>peanut butter
Pindakaas, it's good shit.
>putting butter on bread
No problem
>putting brown sugar on oatmeal
Why? But ok, fine.
>having more than two eggs in one sitting
Why?

It's all about moderation and being active enough.
When I was in Canada and New York I had to order the senior portions, as a 17 y/o because the full portion was just too damn much. Went to a place to get breakfast once, even the senior portion was enough food for an entire day.
That's the problem.
>>
>Europeans are dumb

okay, not really news
>>
>>75847928
>assigning American stereotypes to Europeans

Why are Americans such faggots who let themselves be invaded by muslims?
>>
>>75847009
This is why proteccionism will never work
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.