[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The absolute state of the English. https://www.youtube.com/w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

The absolute state of the English.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAeyOp_INUI
>>
the future under labour :´)
>>
the future under labour :´)
>>
>>75819117
It happened in Calais actually.
It's fun because since then I've discoverrd this was a skinhead family and leftists deliberatly drove this mob of angry illegal immigrants to target this specifical family.

Things will be worse tomorrow.
>>
>>75819244
>>75819203
>shilling for May
>>
>>75819245
They look exactly like English people, same as the neighbourhood, the cars, the street, the house.
My mistake though, I didn't realise french people could be so overweight
>>
>>75819117
Every single person in that video should be summarily executed along with their potential and current offspring. I have no sympathy or condemnation for either side of the entanglement but an utter disregard for their life taken insofar as to wish them all dead.
>>
>>75819285
The UK is fucked either way, innit?
>>
>>75819346
Indeed but it's Nothern France. As for their corpulence, I should point out it's one of the few regions where beer consumption is higher than wine consumption.
>>
What happening here?
>>
This is the absolute state of the Netherlands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ6yOcStd7E
>>
>>75819117
pretty sure thats not the uk
>>
>>75819775
Gezellig.
>>
>>75819775
looks fun
>>
>>75819117

Calais
>>
>>75819620
wow really? that's spectacularly bad. I thought these were 100% brits.
France just dropped 10 places to me.
>>
>>75819245
>skinhead family
lel it shows. Dumb and fat.
>>
Gas all shitskins to be honest. Fighting Hitler was a mistake, world.
>>
>>75820748
Hitler freed niggers from their colonial ties. He literally gave Dutch colonies five times the size of Germany to Japan.
>>
>>75819117
Get fucked you dirty Jock cunt.
>>
>>75820748
Hitler went full retard. If you see him, tell him to never go full retard.
>>
>>75820863
*explodes*
>>
>whole family has Downs
that's a first
>>
>>75820748
>Fighting Hitler was a mistake, world.
Not gassing all Germans after ww2 was the mistake.

Didn't you notice that Germany opened the gates for the immigrants to flood? You have been the reason for europe's downfall time after time, this time we should end it.
>>
>>75820890
Your time will come, inshallah.
>>
>>75820931
Just wait until the German pension crisis hits.

Then China will buy all of Europe as our economy crashes.
>>
>>75820970
Not in our current state >>75819775
>>
>>75820931
>Germany opened the gates

no, it was your commie goverment that let them in.
>>
>>75821077
>it was your commie goverment that let them in.
Under german instructions, fiscal penalties for deportations and a lot of critisism for stupid shit like not giving them air-conditioned rooms(!).
Besides, none of them would ever bother coming here if they didn't know that they have welfare benefits and housing lined up in germany, I had a Syrian "refugee" ask me for directions on his 400 euro smartphone I can't even dream of affording.
>>
>>75821242
>listening to the sausage jew
>>
>>75820980
Yes this will be the final hit. It's sad because this time it will be over for good. In the next 30-40 years we will probably see countries of the thirld world surpass us.
Germany destroyed the EU for their own benefit and now that we're all down the chinks will have an easy time taking over. It's also the fault of the US, because they allowed this to happen. They could have stopped it but they didn't care enough, and now they're next. Instead of guarding europe they stirr up more shit in the ME. The ride never ends.
>>
No border cunts in action
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.