[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many generals on /int/? Don't you want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: why.png (51KB, 714x241px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
51KB, 714x241px
Why are there so many generals on /int/? Don't you want to talk to other countries? Isn't that the point of the board?
>>
>>75818538
anybody?
>>
I'm filtering 31 right now
>>
File: 1394629711504.jpg (478KB, 1095x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1394629711504.jpg
478KB, 1095x1600px
>>75818538
I want to talk with people from all over the world but most of them are bullies.
>>
>>75819067
I won't bully you :3
>>
>>75819067
you ree just being faggot or actual one.
>>
>>75818538
you can both talk to people in the generals and talk to people in the other threads.
>>
>>75819621
That's great, but I hope other anons are as nice as you.

>>75819633
What are you talking about anyway?
>>
/int/ is a straight (gay) erotic chat board for underperforming comp sci students, nothing more, nothing less
>>
>>75819782
>can't understand simple english.
>blame the bullies.
you sounds like netanyahu
>>
>>75818538
>Why are there so many generals on /int/?
Generals were created to be places where people could practice with native speakers and/or learn about a country without having to make a thread
>Don't you want to talk to other countries?
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't
>Isn't that the point of the board
Theoretically, but it's become a place to senseless shitpost with almost no thread that could be considered "on topic "
>>
>>75819860
I think you need to study proper English grammar and punctuation before you are allowed to shitpost here famalam.
>>
>>75819735
It is more difficult to get threads started when the board is choked with generals
>>
>>75819977
Good post because it seems you realize generals do not behave in the way intended
>>
>>75820413
> do not behave in the way intended
Could say the very same thing about the entire board. Generals are part of it and as a consequence of the general state of int, they too don't work as swiftly as intended. However, eliminating them would not magically put the board back on rails. What we need is better moderation
>>
File: 1419958006482.png (243KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1419958006482.png
243KB, 500x375px
>>75818538

I talk with others whenever I see an interesting thread, otherwise I spew bullshit in /mämmi/.

Even though I replied to this thread, it isn't because it's particularry interesting, but because threads complaining about generals are far more cancerous than the generals themselves.
>>
>>75820622
Well, Hiro can make a new board specially purposed for generals, just like what moot did to /v/ and /vg/. Instead, he made /bant/ which doesn't affect this board at all.
>>
>>75818538
Doesn't matter, nobody uses the board as intended anyway. When was the last time you saw a thread about language?
>>
>>75820790
I hate you so god damn much
>>
>>75820817
I start food and music threads and nobody cares
>>
>>75820622
Generals are part of the problem. Only bait threads ever get replies these days, legit interesting ones are left to rot because they are only ever in the first page for a fairly short amount of time. Honestly, Hiroshima should make it so generals never appear in the front page, instead auto pruning after set number of posts.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.