[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those people should be permabanned. I'm already filtrating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Those people should be permabanned. I'm already filtrating Asian posters.

Their threads are useless, their answers are flats. They never bring any information, they bring nothing.
>>
>>75809229
The vietnamese posters are not too bad and the few chinese ones are usually making quality posts. Totally agree on SK and Japan though
>>
Ban all gooks/japs, absolute worst posters on the board.
>>
>>75809229
i agree except the chinese. i don't know if those are actual chinese people or foreigners with a passcode but many of their posts are quite funny and informative.
japs and koreans posts on the other hand are just pure shitposting.
and i usually skip the posts of the other (irrelevant) asians.
>>
>>75809229
Ban us too, so no one would ever hear of us anymore
>>
>>75809275
>Typical East Asian thread
Why Poland are Pola say?
>Typical East Asian answer
Hagiga you too, are Poland people season otome.

Needless to say, their English is not only bad, it is incomprehensible.
>>
File: p3mcp.jpg (20KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
p3mcp.jpg
20KB, 412x351px
>>75809229
why do you h8 us too?
>>
>>75809330
Kazakh posters aren't bad. I should had say EAST Asians.
>>
Why does Indochinese and Mongols get to be lumped in this group?
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (54KB, 800x705px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
54KB, 800x705px
>>75809229
pola~
>>
>>75809229
Taiwan did nothing wrong
>They never bring any information, they bring nothing
because you aren't interested in their culture in the first place
>>
>>75809229
>>75809275
>>75809294
>>75809324
>>75809364
100% agree especially 2chan japanese butthurt for korea and pro-japan korean posting

Ignore us.
>>
>>75809229
Fuck off you unfunny cunt
>muh quality discussion
Take a look at the frontpage you fucking retard
>>
>>75809576
Tell me what's funny here.

>>75809592

>>75809481

>>75809459

>>75809446
>>
Today i made a thread about Berber people, thought it wasn't too bad.

>>75800422
>>
Fucking ilbe insect
Many(most) korean poster are frome ilbe. They are trash korean.
Where there is an ilbe user, the quality of the post is lowered. The same goes for the Korean community.
>>
>>75809229
Oh.....c,creepy....
>>
File: 下載 (1).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
下載 (1).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>75809726
they are fking proxy
no asian care about poland
only european did
so they are polack in disguise
>>
our high IQ banters are too early to be excepted by non asians
>>
>>75809797
Most of Korean are also not different to Ilbe.
>>
ban Europeans
they provide nothing and are always butthurt
>>
>>75809229
I think they're funny
>>
permab& all malaysians please. They're irrelevant.
>>
>>75810669
>too early to be excepted
Perhaps someone else with surprisingly high IQ could explain to me what he meant by that?
>>
>>75814024
he meant your non-Yamato brainlets will need a long time to process their "banter"
>>
Most PRC posters are just 5 yuan brigade anyway.

They shitpost relentlessly, because they get paid for it. There is no reasoning with them, they just regurgitate the same bullshit their party has brainwashed them with since birth.

At first, Its kinda amusing to see them get so insanely butthurt when you mention any of the myriad inconvenient truths about their shitty despotism. But even that wears off, as you realise they are just going to shit up thread after thread after thread, just for a few gookshekels.
>>
Holy fuck permaban the gooks. Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>75809229
ikr?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.